Love them or hate them, they produced a lot of unique products at good prices. That's a pretty big hole to fill.
Replies
Views
Homemade pizza tonight. Left one with chunk Chicago style sausage, right with onions mushrooms and pepperoni. Fuckin crazy good.
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
This is just what we have to do when I’m trying to take down some Trackhawks.
Replies
Views
My wife sent me this… the comments are hilarious https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5yl7cErTUB/?igsh=MWF5MGtocnI2dms4OA==
Replies
Views
I feel like the 'buddy' Pokemon stays excited longer and is easier to 'arouse' ;)
Replies
Views
  • Poll
He's definitely a little boomery but yea his car is one of the best 3rd gens out there period.. One day I hope to have half the shit done to mine...
Replies
Views
I was going to say the Twitter files will be pretty close to this except the CCP.
Replies
Views
🔧 BUILD Jeffs FRC has a VAG
That’s the pic I was referring too
Replies
Views
Was about to post that. Turn the live photo off and it becomes JPEG. Or if I upload to OneDrive for work and it will send as JPEG if I dont turn...
Replies
Views
Yeah, there may be something a bit off about him, but if he can learn to perform at the plate as well as he does in the field, I don't really care...
Replies
Views
HULU Shogun
I bought the book on Amazon for 15 bucks. It's 50 now 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Replies
Views
Submitted for the ComEd EV Rebate program. We'll see if I qualify. Hope there are funds left. If I do qualify, I think I get $2500 back off the...
Replies
Views