šŸˆ NFL Official Chicago Bears Draft Discussion

What should the Bears do with the #1 pick in the 2023 NFL Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
To be fair, you also just said that Williams does the same thing. So could expect the same thing at times.
I also said he does it because he is looking to make a big play with his arm. Not because like dumb fuck Bustin who couldnā€™t read a defense.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
It is the job of the Chicago Bears, NFL, ESPN, The Score and every podcast / YT channel to hype up the annual draft picks and upcoming season. They will now strategize every scenario and player until first day of practice, then preseason. Over analyze every drill and play until regular season begins. Then they will microscopically dissect every game and upcoming game.

Of course they are all excited and want every person listening to be energized for viewership and financial gain. Itā€™s their job.

With the Bears under McCasky ownership, I am cautiously optimistic and will celebrate every game won as if it is a Super Bowl Victory.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Congrats to the Steelers for convincing the Bears to draft Caleb now so he ends up in Pittsburgh later for a 6th round pick! šŸ¤Ŗ Seems as if Caleb manages to avoid that fate will we know if he's our true franchise QB. šŸ˜‰
Screenshot_20240426_070409_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I will defend Tricky-Biscuits here a smidge and say that once he was put on the express bus out of town and Fields was brought in and struggled much the same, it was realized by the masses that the issue wasn't all Trubisky. I'm not absolving him, but just sayin'.
Both of them are back up level QB's. Basically the same QB. Fields could run a little better and Trubisky could throw a little better but neither are QB1's.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
I will defend Tricky-Biscuits here a smidge and say that once he was put on the express bus out of town and Fields was brought in and struggled much the same, it was realized by the masses that the issue wasn't all Trubisky. I'm not absolving him, but just sayin'.
Gonna call bullshit on this.

Trubisky left here and still sucked.

Bears traded up to get him at second overall.

Fact is both Trubisky and Fields are QB2.

You can't develop what isn't there to begin with.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
You can't develop what isn't there to begin with, when you don't have the ability to develop anything offense related to begin with.

I knew this conversation would go this way with you boners. :D

I put in my post above...

I'm not absolving him, but just sayin'.

You must've not read it. :D

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
You can't develop what isn't there to begin with, when you don't have the ability to develop anything offense related to begin with.

I knew this conversation would go this way with you boners. :D

I put in my post above...

You must've not read it. :D
You said....BONER

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Bears got to caught up in what Trubisky had for potential. He never played enough in college for anyone to get a good read on him. He I might have been a great quarterback with the correct system. Bears convinced themselves they had the system. They didnā€™t and lots of us still think they donā€™t.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Odds of this happening: 1 in 1,000 (guessing here, but seeing as a rookie QB has never even reached a SB much less won it, and this is the bears, i'm prob not far off)
Payout: 40:1

This math is juanito-approved, do it

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info