CALLING DR PANDA & TOMMYGLOVES - STEP INSIDE

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
His VIN is for a 2000. LOL. Not sure yet if his actual PCM is the correct service number or not. The 2000s had two different hardware versions.

Eagle - Look at the label on the bottom of your PCM and let me know what is has for Service ID. Is it 16236757, 09361735, 09380717 or 12209624?

Hopefully we can meet up tomorrow evening and get him squared away.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The car is a 2000, and HPT actually says its a 2000 too now that I'm paying attention... so I'm betting its safe to say that the PCM is also a 2000.

So there was something physically wrong with the PCM. (Its a 00 and not a 99 :hsugh:) LOL Don't you have the title for that car, how can you not know what year it is.:rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
So there was something physically wrong with the PCM. (Its a 00 and not a 99 :hsugh:) LOL Don't you have the title for that car, how can you not know what year it is.:rofl:

No cuz, when you buy a car w/cash and send the title to the state the next day to have it reprinted in your name... :hsugh: It hasn't made it here yet.

Thanks for everyone's patience.... LOL

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
No cuz, when you buy a car w/cash and send the title to the state the next day to have it reprinted in your name... :hsugh: It hasn't made it here yet.

Thanks for everyone's patience.... LOL

You didn't even take a quick glance at the title making sure its all cool? Clean title? correct miles? correct year? :hs:

Whats the deal for Thursday?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info