CALLING DR PANDA & TOMMYGLOVES - STEP INSIDE

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
I don't know if anyone stated it yet, cause I'm not gonna read through the 6 pages, Every production year had certain OSID's, so the year of the vin and the osid need to line up, you could take panda's stock file and change the vin to the correct year, but as a warning, you cannot change the year of the vin in HPT.. so if it is a 99, find a stock 99 file (it needs to be a 99osid) and write it, then you could liscence and make any changes in HPT, due to this issue, I had to pick-up a PCM from a J-yard, and I have a ZZP 1.0 PCM sitting in my trunk for a year and a half now

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
We forgot the 2nd CASE learn after the 2nd full write. Tried to get it done w/HPT... but the ECT temps were reading 87*F in the case learn section of HPT... odd since the HPT dash was showing 190*F

I think its reading CELSIUS in the case learn section, not Fahrenheit. Who says HPT is so great? :rofl:

I'll have to figure it out and CASE learn it soon, the SES light is on loud and proud. :s00ls:

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
We forgot the 2nd CASE learn after the 2nd full write. Tried to get it done w/HPT... but the ECT temps were reading 87*F in the case learn section of HPT... odd since the HPT dash was showing 190*F

I think its reading CELSIUS in the case learn section, not Fahrenheit. Who says HPT is so great? :rofl:

I'll have to figure it out and CASE learn it soon, the SES light is on loud and proud. :s00ls:

No need to do the CASE learn again. It's only when you install a new, physical PCM. Doing a full write only resets fuel trims, trans adapts and I'm sure some other learned driving conditions stuff.

You should be all set now from a tuning/reading/writing perspective. :x:

Actually, what codes do you have? :ugh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info