CALLING DR PANDA & TOMMYGLOVES - STEP INSIDE

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
If the tech 2 doesnt fix it, you can say I am wrong. When it does fix it, I wont go hard on you. :rofl:

Another response with nothing backing your comments?

When did I say it wont fix it? If it does fix it, what does that have todo with you saying HPT and PT write/read different? We used what tools we had available to try to get EAGLES PCM to be readable/editable with HPT. The tool was a PT since the HPT wouldn't read or write his PCM.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Update: I got a PCM flashed with my VIN for my 99 and a valid serial number. I'm pretty sure the serial number is the issue with HPT.

Eagle - Shoot me your vin. I'm sure we could meet up Thursday evening sometime. I don't think I can make Luke's though.

I can also do the CASE learn for the swapped PCM.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Another response with nothing backing your comments?

When did I say it wont fix it? If it does fix it, what does that have todo with you saying HPT and PT write/read different? We used what tools we had available to try to get EAGLES PCM to be readable/editable with HPT. The tool was a PT since the HPT wouldn't read or write his PCM.

Cause I dont know technical mumbo jumbo?? Think of it as XP VS Vista. Both do the same things. They do them differently. Why? I have no fucking clue.

Why dont you stop questioning everything and actually listen for once.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Update: I got a PCM flashed with my VIN for my 99 and a valid serial number. I'm pretty sure the serial number is the issue with HPT.

Eagle - Shoot me your vin. I'm sure we could meet up Thursday evening sometime. I don't think I can make Luke's though.

I can also do the CASE learn for the swapped PCM.

:eek3: What did you used to update serial number? I am IN for secret meet just let me know when. I can swing by after work if you guys want todo it early.

Cause I dont know technical mumbo jumbo?? Think of it as XP VS Vista. Both do the same things. They do them differently. Why? I have no fucking clue.

Why dont you stop questioning everything and actually listen for once.

You must know something if you are doing to make a statement. I like how you again ignore my question. What does the Tach2 working on eagles car have todo with PT and HPT reading and writing different ways? Why shouldn't I question you. Ive used both on my own car/tune with zero issues yet you say the PCM will get confessed if you use both because they read and write differently.

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
PANDA SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINEY FUCKING BITCH.

JESUS CHRIST you annoy the fuck out of me, and likely, everybody else on here

That being said... I love my DHP. If I was baller as fuck (and more persuasive in yapping with my wife about said car parts,) I would have a HPT, but for now, my powertuner is working out GRAND.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
PANDA SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINEY FUCKING BITCH.

JESUS CHRIST you annoy the fuck out of me, and likely, everybody else on here

That being said... I love my DHP. If I was baller as fuck (and more persuasive in yapping with my wife about said car parts,) I would have a HPT, but for now, my powertuner is working out GRAND.

The whiney bitch is you making these posts/comments all the time. If I annoy you put me on your ignore list. :squint: Fish said the DHPT and HPT read and write different and it probably caused the PCM to get confused. I have had zero issue using both these tuners on the same car/pcm. He has nothing to back up his theory. Not to mention I don't think he has even used a HPT. What do you expect me to agree with him and :bowdown: and
icon_nutswing.gif
even though I have personal experience that says otherwise? Im not a person to believe something unless it is supported by proof or facts, or from a creditable source.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The whiney bitch is you making these posts/comments all the time. If I annoy you put me on your ignore list. :squint: Fish said the DHPT and HPT read and write different and it probably caused the PCM to get confused. I have had zero issue using both these tuners on the same car/pcm. He has nothing to back up his theory. Not to mention I don't think he has even used a HPT. What do you expect me to agree with him and :bowdown: and
icon_nutswing.gif
even though I have personal experience that says otherwise? Im not a person to believe something unless it is supported by proof or facts, or from a creditable source.

Ive owned both douchefag. Talk to me more about experience. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info