CALLING DR PANDA & TOMMYGLOVES - STEP INSIDE

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Ive owned both douchefag. Talk to me more about experience. :rofl:

You have owned, but have you used HPT? Didn't you sell it because the one you bought didnt come with credits, and you didn't want to pay to license the car? Or something like that. DHP was a cheaper option. What makes you more experienced than any average 3800 guy?

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Try harder.

turksays.jpg

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I just think it's funny how you're very opinionated about products you've never used/owned. It's also funny that you don't act like a douche by calling others names. It's also funny that you don't cry to moderators when you're getting picked on. :rofl:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I just think it's funny how you're very opinionated about products you've never used/owned. It's also funny that you don't act like a douche by calling others names. It's also funny that you don't cry to moderators when you're getting picked on. :rofl:

Ive owned HPT and the powertuner. I called panda a name. He will love me later. I still have not cried to mods about being picked on. Please. Correct me if I am wrong.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I don't have passwords to mods accounts, so I can't prove that you haven't cried to a mod before. But 12 hours ago, you don't call people names, and then I find this thread. Have you used HPT and powertuner before?

Its panda. :rofl: Not a random person that I dont know. I hope you dont call any of your buddies names online.

I'll say it again. I have owned both.

You are hearing it from somewhere. Any names? Please invite them in and have them tell me that I whine and cry. Id love to hear this.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Its panda. :rofl: Not a random person that I dont know. I hope you dont call any of your buddies names online.

I'll say it again. I have owned both.

You are hearing it from somewhere. Any names? Please invite them in and have them tell me that I whine and cry. Id love to hear this.

I never said I don't call people names, you did. "Cry me a river, tell me you loved me on the phone"

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
when you deal with panda as long as we have, it gets annoying.

My car had to be flashed back to stock via tech 2 due to vector using hpt, and I used the pt. Saying the PCM is physically fucked up is a far fetched assumption.

More of my questions go unanswered...Trying another PCM was a assumption as we wanted to use tools at hand, EAGLE said he had a extra PCM. Something is fishy about the PCM/file that was originally on EAGLES car. It was supposedly a ZZP 1.0 file and we could NOT read with HPT. The PT read the file and could write over it after a override of some sort.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
What is making you think that the PCM is physically damaged?

I got $20 that a reflash with a tech II will allow EAGLE to register his GTP with HPT.

REALLY "saying the PCM is physically fucked up is a far fetched assumption." this was meant to be a question?? That sounds like a statement or a opinion to me. I say it could be the PCM because both these tuners have issues reading and writing. Even before I re-flashed EAGLES pcm with tommys stock file.

I never said a tech 2 will not fix his problem, next time I will pull one out of my ass in the Lukes parking lot to help EAGLE.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info