The Shawn1112 Show

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I love you, Shawn. You're a Stand up guy and you made yourself something great. So keep it up.

We all have our pasts, and there are a reason why we walked away or got out of those thing we did. Sometime I miss those days, but they're just memories now. as times have changed, those same things can't be done the same way they were, or a lot of people would be locked up.

I can't believe the things I considered getting into back in the day, and now grateful that we stopped fucking around when we did. (Thanks abc 7 investigation)

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The fact that you come up the way you did and turned yourself into a success is a true testament. Much respect for that.

The first act of your story reminded me a lot of this song. As we’ve never met I just assume you look like Strug anyways lol.

I dont look like that dude at all, lol. Luckily I stayed away from the tats for the most part. I have 2 smaller gang tats that are hidden for the most part.
Like I said, the older dude that looked out for me, really talked me out of the whole gang tat thing. Cause believe me, we had a homemade tattoo gun that ran off a 9 volt battery (jail house gun) and all my guys were getting big ass tats that looked so shitty now that we look back on it lol.
I can't believe the things I considered getting into back in the day, and now grateful that we stopped fucking around when we did. (Thanks abc 7 investigation)
Man, I wont go into to much detail. But we were on ABC Investigation as well or something very similar. I think I have it recorded somewhere.
Few of us were tagging cars, my buddy you met at the car show included. We got greedy and started doing too many and someone wound up tricking. The police stolen car task force from Chgo, Elk Grove and somewhere else had us under investigation/surveillance for the whole summer. Knew the whole operation down to where we were getting the cars painted to how we were advertising them in the Sun Times. When they finally locked us up, 2 of our guys took the fall my buddy you met was one of them along with someone else who still this day still knocks cars. They took the fall because it was one of the cars they sold that got us caught. We didnt like the dude they sold the car to and didnt trust him. But they still sold him the car.

On the special news report thing. They made it sound like they busted a fucking international car theft ring. They had a "family tree" with pictures of everyone that stepped foot in the 2 garages we were using. Most of these dudes would just stop by to drink or smoke some bud, had absolutely nothing to do with tagging the cars. But their pics were on this "family tree" as the police called it. The 2 guys who took the fall were at the top, then everyone else myself included were below them. Police said 2 were in custody, with a dozen or so more arrests coming. Then claimed they recovered over 50 cars. When they only recovered the 2 in the garage we were currently tagging and 2 other cars on the street that we sold which one of them was the dude that tricked. All said and done, like 5 of us got locked up, the 2 that took the fall were the only ones prosecuted. My buddy you met got like 3yrs, was home in a year, other dude got boot camp and was home in 9 months.

Reactions: Jon01 and Outlaw

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Cause believe me, we had a homemade tattoo gun that ran off a 9 volt battery (jail house gun) and all my guys were getting big ass tats that looked so shitty now that we look back on it lol.

Made a few of them myself.

Best one was when I was hanging out with my older brother and all his stoner friends one night they heard I knew how to piece one together so it turned into a midnight run to a 24 hour store to buy a bunch of shit to make one and they all went nuts with tattoos. :bowrofl:

Reactions: Shawn1112

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Made a few of them myself.

Best one was when I was hanging out with my older brother and all his stoner friends one night they heard I knew how to piece one together so it turned into a midnight run to a 24 hour store to buy a bunch of shit to make one and they all went nuts with tattoos. :bowrofl:

ebf4118bdce1b778d158f2557fd8bca8--icp-tattoos-tobias.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Another memory just popped up in bored thread.
So I had a big body Lesabre lifted with spacers in front springs and air shocks in the rear. I either had 30's and Vouges or 2 Pac Billets and Vouges on it at the time.
We always had our cars sit up high in case we had to ram someone (hit their car with our car), basically tear it the fuck up. So my guy, my brother and I were cruising around Albany Park drunk AF at about 2am. We were probably out doing something stupid, but dont recall exactly what we were doing that night. We were at the the light on Elston right by the X Sport gym. I think the side street right there is Lowell or Leland. Anyway some meathead was working out and staring at us, my guy said something and the meathead started giving us the finger (my guy was trying to talk shit thru a glass window lol). So the light turns green we take off and he is still giving us the finger and yelling at us thru the glass window.

My guy says go back around the block, I'm gonna find a brick and throw it thru that fucking window. I said, I have a hammer in the car and he says nah I want a brick. So we find a brick, come flying around the block, dude is still working out right next to that window. Now this window is probably 4'-6' wide and at least 15' high. My brother stayed in the back seat (it was a 2 door) me and my guy jump out and he throws his brick thru one window and I throw the hammer thru the window next to it. The meathead freaked the fuck out and took off running the other way in the gym, lmmfao! We jumped back in my car, and before I could put it in drive, here comes a fucking cop. He must have been at the light on the other side of the street and seen what we did.

So we took off in my car, wasnt my first or last high speed chase. So he was chasing us for 3-4 minutes tops, at speeds of 70mph-80mph thru alleys, and streets. I went flying thru one alley thru an intersection into another alley and in the city the street dips at most alleys, where they meet an intersection I got my car literally airborne and when we landed I blew out both air shocks in the rear. Finally hit the expressway at Foster/Elston/Cicero and he stopped chasing us. Iirc, we went to some chicks house in Sauganash and stayed there that night.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So I had a big body Lesabre lifted with spacers in front springs and air shocks in the rear. I either had 30's and Vouges or 2 Pac Billets and Vouges on it at the time.
We always had our cars sit up high in case we had to ram someone (hit their car with our car), basically tear it the fuck up. So my guy, my brother and I were cruising around Albany Park drunk AF at about 2am. We were probably out doing something stupid, but dont recall exactly what we were doing that night. We were at the the light on Elston right by the X Sport gym. I think the side street right there is Lowell or Leland. Anyway some meathead was working out and staring at us, my guy said something and the meathead started giving us the finger (my guy was trying to talk shit thru a glass window lol). So the light turns green we take off and he is still giving us the finger and yelling at us thru the glass window.

My guy says go back around the block, I'm gonna find a brick and throw it thru that fucking window. I said, I have a hammer in the car and he says nah I want a brick. So we find a brick, come flying around the block, dude is still working out right next to that window. Now this window is probably 4'-6' wide and at least 15' high. My brother stayed in the back seat (it was a 2 door) me and my guy jump out and he throws his brick thru one window and I throw the hammer thru the window next to it. The meathead freaked the fuck out and took off running the other way in the gym, lmmfao! We jumped back in my car, and before I could put it in drive, here comes a fucking cop. He must have been at the light on the other side of the street and seen what we did.

So we took off in my car, wasnt my first or last high speed chase. So he was chasing us for 3-4 minutes tops, at speeds of 70mph-80mph thru alleys, and streets. I went flying thru one alley thru an intersection into another alley and in the city the street dips at most alleys, where they meet an intersection I got my car literally airborne and when we landed I blew out both air shocks in the rear. Finally hit the expressway at Foster/Elston/Cicero and he stopped chasing us. Iirc, we went to some chicks house in Sauganash and stayed there that night.
Did he get your plate ?

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Many stories of window breaking, Friend had a fwd cutlass convertible, someone would sit in the back seat with the window down and we would fire off a potato gun thru windows. Best was a corner building in the area of Belmont / oak park ave to keep it vague, shot a potato thru both windows at the same time.

same car and friends, they thought t was a good idea to throw raw eggs at people walking on the sidewalks on halsted / Broadway area, friend throws an egg, guy catches it, throws it back hits my friend in the eye with it, egg shell in this eye and surrounding it. Took him to the er at Res off 90 and Harlem, we all get kicked out for having wheel chair and hospital bed races while they looked at him.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Many stories of window breaking, Friend had a fwd cutlass convertible, someone would sit in the back seat with the window down and we would fire off a potato gun thru windows. Best was a corner building in the area of Belmont / oak park ave to keep it vague, shot a potato thru both windows at the same time.

same car and friends, they thought t was a good idea to throw raw eggs at people walking on the sidewalks on halsted / Broadway area, friend throws an egg, guy catches it, throws it back hits my friend in the eye with it, egg shell in this eye and surrounding it. Took him to the er at Res off 90 and Harlem, we all get kicked out for having wheel chair and hospital bed races while they looked at him.
We had a potato gun at my first apartment on Cicero and Roscoe. We would get hammered and blast cars driving down Cicero while we were standing on Roscoe.
Speaking of Broadway, we used to go to KFC on Diversey and Broadway (right around the corner from Century Mall). We would order mashed w/gravy. We would mix it together and then drive by the gay dudes and fling it in their faces with a spoon. Then we graduated to robbing the gay dudes, the hookers on Broadway and the hookers on North Ave. The hookers we would straight up rob if the opportunity presented itself or get BJ's and not pay for them. The gay dudes we didnt rob them like your thinking. This is back in the late 80's/early 90's when that shit wasnt well received. So we would strike up a conversation with one lead him on to believe that we wanted to suck his dick or vice versa. Get them in the car or an alley and threaten to start screaming that he was trying to rape us or tell him we are calling the police and telling them your trying to suck a 16yr old boys dick. We even made a few go withdraw money from the ATM if they didnt have enough in their pockets. Had a hooker cut my wrist with a box cutter while robbing her, had another pull a gun on us in an alley by the Lincoln motels.
Good times man!

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

Thrilled I was the inspiration for this flashback moment!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Shawn1112

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Reading some of these stories reminds me of some of mine. I remember always going to one of my cousin's apartment (a small 2 bedroom). We both lived in Elgin, and he lived on the opposite side. I would usually stay at his house over a weekend a couple times a month or so. There was always one rule....When my uncle had "friends" over, NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY was allowed to go in the kitchen. That was where he would make his deals and what not. One time I walked in the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal and he just started screaming. Lol. He would also do this "money game". He'd take bills and quarters and just toss a shit ton up in the air and let it fall to the ground. You just grab anything you can get and it was yours. That was when my cousin, his friends, and I would always go to the arcades.

There was a time when somebody stole my cousin's BMX bike and it pissed my uncle off. And I mean he was PISSED. He went with some friends looking around the area for the kid threatening that if he found him, he was going to cut off his thumbs so that he couldn't piss right. Would he have done it? Yea. he would. When I said he dealt, it was to the Latin Kings. So his "friends" were all LKs.

One last memory of my uncle was how lucky he got from being arrested. So one of the guys in the Latin Kings got busted and became a rat. He ratted my uncle for dealing. Well one day when my aunt was at work, and my 2 cousins were at school, swat busted in. There was only one door into the apartment. There were a few windows but they were small. Swat threw in tear gas into my cousin's bedroom (not sure if they did so in the other rooms), and busted down the door. They took my uncle away in cuffs and found cash, drugs, guns, knives, machetes (his favorite items), and some other stuff. Most of the stuff they found were in a safe. Well my uncle goes to court and the judge looks at the paperwork, and then all in all, case gets thrown out. Everything in the house was under my aunt's name. The warrant and paperwork was under my uncle's name. So he beat the case by a technicality. Judge told him to take that as a learning experience and get cleaned up and to be careful who he associates with. My uncle did get cleaned after that. I remember the withdrawls he had. Shortly after that (about a year or two later), he moved back to Puerto Rico. He passed just a couple years ago but didn't have much contact with his kids and family. He had his family over there in Puerto Rico and lived the rest of his days over there.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
One last memory of my uncle was how lucky he got from being arrested. So one of the guys in the Latin Kings got busted and became a rat. He ratted my uncle for dealing. Well one day when my aunt was at work, and my 2 cousins were at school, swat busted in. There was only one door into the apartment. There were a few windows but they were small. Swat threw in tear gas into my cousin's bedroom (not sure if they did so in the other rooms), and busted down the door. They took my uncle away in cuffs and found cash, drugs, guns, knives, machetes (his favorite items), and some other stuff. Most of the stuff they found were in a safe. Well my uncle goes to court and the judge looks at the paperwork, and then all in all, case gets thrown out. Everything in the house was under my aunt's name. The warrant and paperwork was under my uncle's name. So he beat the case by a technicality. Judge told him to take that as a learning experience and get cleaned up and to be careful who he associates with. My uncle did get cleaned after that. I remember the withdrawls he had. Shortly after that (about a year or two later), he moved back to Puerto Rico. He passed just a couple years ago but didn't have much contact with his kids and family. He had his family over there in Puerto Rico and lived the rest of his days over there.
Thats a bit overboard for a warrant to search a house lol. But I believe it.
I know of cases dropped to technicalities as well. Just off the top of my head, see below.

Buddy of mine got raided, they found a kilo of coke in an Adidas shoe box. Police put down it was in a Nike box. Lawyer asked to see the evidence, pointed that out and the case was dropped right then and there.

My brother shot a dude in broad daylight during rush hour at a busy intersection. I know for a fact the dude he shot and his guys didnt cooperate, they kept it gangster. But iirc, a witness in a car described my brother and what he was wearing so the State tried picking up the case. They did a lineup and the witness picked out my brother. Went to court and our lawyer picked up on something that they fucked up during the lineup and had the case dropped. I wanna say, the lineup was illegal as my brother was only 16. Its hard to remember all the details as we were arrested so many fucking times and this is almost 30yrs ago.

My brother, my guy and myself ran a train on one of the neighborhood bust downs. Think we were 14 and 15 and she was the same age. Her and her sister were straight white trash and you played truth or dare with them and guaranteed you were getting head or fucking. So this night the 4 of us were drinking and smoking weed at our buddies crib whos parents were supposed to be gone all night. So we ran a train on her, busted nuts. Kept drinking and smoking, started round 2 with her and my buddies parents come home. She is asshole naked as we are. We are all soooo fucked up we could barley get our clothes on let alone get hers on.
Anyway we all get dressed including her, sneak out the window. We walk her home and she lives in an apartment bldg with like 24 apartments. She lived on 3rd floor and told us just leave her in the hallway she didnt want her mom to see her with us. Anyway she didnt make it, she passed out in the hallway. Her mom found her, called the police. Our buddy who pulled the train on her with us put hickeys all over her tits. So the police took her to the hospital for alcohol and to see if she was fucked. Police come to our apartment at like 3am, wake my mom up and tell her we raped someone and were being arrested.

Take us to the station, we admit what we did as we had nothing to hide. They interview her at the hospital and she tells the police she agreed to get fucked.
Wind up arresting my brother and I for criminal sexual abuse. We told them our buddy didnt touch her it was just the 2 of us. Cops at the police station were cool AF. Throwing us Penthouse magazines and telling us to see what a real woman looks like, they were cracking other jokes etc. Anyway, we go to 1100 s Hamilton (juvi prison) for the weekend. Judge lets us out Monday and we have court like 2 months later. In between those 2 months we were still fucking her and her sister lol. Go to court and same lawyer as above in my brothers shooting. He tells the judge, Illinois law states that having sex between the ages of 12-17 is against the law. The judge agrees, my lawyer says the victim agreed to have sex with my 2 clients and informs him its in the police report that she agreed. Judge agrees, my lawyer then asks, why wasnt she arrested. Judge looks at the bailiff and tells him to place her under arrest. Judge calls a recess and meets with my lawyer and the prosecutor. Come back from recess and the case got dropped.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Thats a bit overboard for a warrant to search a house lol. But I believe it.
I know of cases dropped to technicalities as well. Just off the top of my head, see below.

Buddy of mine got raided, they found a kilo of coke in an Adidas shoe box. Police put down it was in a Nike box. Lawyer asked to see the evidence, pointed that out and the case was dropped right then and there.

My brother shot a dude in broad daylight during rush hour at a busy intersection. I know for a fact the dude he shot and his guys didnt cooperate, they kept it gangster. But iirc, a witness in a car described my brother and what he was wearing so the State tried picking up the case. They did a lineup and the witness picked out my brother. Went to court and our lawyer picked up on something that they fucked up during the lineup and had the case dropped. I wanna say, the lineup was illegal as my brother was only 16. Its hard to remember all the details as we were arrested so many fucking times and this is almost 30yrs ago.

My brother, my guy and myself ran a train on one of the neighborhood bust downs. Think we were 14 and 15 and she was the same age. Her and her sister were straight white trash and you played truth or dare with them and guaranteed you were getting head or fucking. So this night the 4 of us were drinking and smoking weed at our buddies crib whos parents were supposed to be gone all night. So we ran a train on her, busted nuts. Kept drinking and smoking, started round 2 with her and my buddies parents come home. She is asshole naked as we are. We are all soooo fucked up we could barley get our clothes on let alone get hers on.
Anyway we all get dressed including her, sneak out the window. We walk her home and she lives in an apartment bldg with like 24 apartments. She lived on 3rd floor and told us just leave her in the hallway she didnt want her mom to see her with us. Anyway she didnt make it, she passed out in the hallway. Her mom found her, called the police. Our buddy who pulled the train on her with us put hickeys all over her tits. So the police took her to the hospital for alcohol and to see if she was fucked. Police come to our apartment at like 3am, wake my mom up and tell her we raped someone and were being arrested.

Take us to the station, we admit what we did as we had nothing to hide. They interview her at the hospital and she tells the police she agreed to get fucked.
Wind up arresting my brother and I for criminal sexual abuse. We told them our buddy didnt touch her it was just the 2 of us. Cops at the police station were cool AF. Throwing us Penthouse magazines and telling us to see what a real woman looks like, they were cracking other jokes etc. Anyway, we go to 1100 s Hamilton (juvi prison) for the weekend. Judge lets us out Monday and we have court like 2 months later. In between those 2 months we were still fucking her and her sister lol. Go to court and same lawyer as above in my brothers shooting. He tells the judge, Illinois law states that having sex between the ages of 12-17 is against the law. The judge agrees, my lawyer says the victim agreed to have sex with my 2 clients and informs him its in the police report that she agreed. Judge agrees, my lawyer then asks, why wasnt she arrested. Judge looks at the bailiff and tells him to place her under arrest. Judge calls a recess and meets with my lawyer and the prosecutor. Come back from recess and the case got dropped.

This was back in the early/mid 90's. Back then cops gave even littler shit about what was right and wrong. Lol. Plus I think the original person who got caught up was wearing a wire for a while to get my uncle. Not sure what legalities were back then, but I thought and was always told that it was illegal for swat/police to toss tear gas in a known childs room. A little recon would have showed it was my cousin's room as him and his friends were always at the window since it was right there by the only door. Who knows. But not like they (swat) gave a shit either way.

Plus if Elgin cops were anything like Chicago cops, then they really didn't/don't give a shit. I remember when I had to be somewhere in Chicago for work when I worked with a tree service (working with a contract with the water reclamation of Cook County), and we were working next to a convenient store. Of course this store was closed at 6:30 in the morning and I'm sitting in my car when an unmarked car comes and 2 detectives came out. One was talking to me outside the vehicle and the other was searching my backpack that I carried with me that I used for my lunch. The one detective I was talking to asked for ID and I gave it to him but while doing so, he saw my FOID card. Kept asking me what gun I had. I just kept telling him I didn't have any. He kept pushing, but I kept persisting. I never gave his partner permission to search my vehicle or stuff but I knew if I would have said something, it would have made a bigger deal out of everything when all I wanted to do was work and make my money. All he did was search my backpack and then they both left. Shortly after, my co-workers and boss comes and we get to work.

There was a time when my cousin got shot up on Carpentersville. He was in a car of 4 people at White Hen and the driver went inside to grab something. I believe the intended target was the passenger, but the bullet hit the window and deflected and hit my cousin in the chest. Went in on his right pectoral, and exited by his left shoulder blade area. He had a collapsed lung and technically died 3 times. He ended up making a full recovery and nothing else came of it. All we know it was some Latin Kings that had a grudge against some Sorenos in that area.

I can't say that I've ever been arrested besides when I was in 3rd grade. But that was only for destruction of school property. My brother, 2 cousins, and I were throwing rocks at a score board and breaking the lights. Then this one kid started to do the same but his dad called him in (since the field was next to the ghetto apartments we lived in at that time). Next thing you know, cop pulls up and takes us in. Luckily nothing came of it besides our parents needing to spend a few thousand on repairs. Lol. There was another time when I was in middle school and I was walking around Carpentersville with my cousin (the one that got shot) with a handle of taquilla. We were chugging the bottle as we walked to friends houses in the neighborhood. Next thing you know, cop pulls up and this cop is well known to everybody. He never takes you in. With alcohol, he makes you dump it. Weed, he takes it for himself. Then he takes you back to your house and circles the block a couple times before leaving. Never got caught for anything else. Got caught stealing a few times at some stores, but they just grabbed the stuff I was trying to steal and told me to leave. Nothing else (from when I was caught).

There was a time when I got into a fight with my sister's boyfriend back in middle school. My sister was in 6th grade, I was in 7th, and her bf was in 8th. I had no beef with him nor did I care for him. But one day when I was walking down the hall and minding my own business and talking to buddies, he walks by and checks me in my shoulder with his shoulder. I told him what the hell was his problem. He tried stepping up, and I just he wasn't worth it and turned my back on him and started walking away. Fucker just pushes me from behind, but before I could do anything, one of my friends grabbed him by the collar, and slammed him into the locker. I just told him to get all his buddies, and I'll get all mine. He wanted to fuck around, I'll fuck around.

Back then I had a lot of friends. I called up friends from Elgin, Chicago, my hometown friends that went to different schools, and friends from the high school. He had some friends in the high school and our school and that was about it. So every day there would be a fight between my side and his side. I had these twins on my side and each of them fought a couple of his buddies about 3 times each within a week. I had a few friends at the high school get into fights with his crew over there as well. Then after about a week from when this all started, I got into a fight with him. Couldn't say either side won. As soon as I was done fighting him, I almost got into a fight with the friend he had next to him but he chickened out. So when my mom got home from work, I told her what happened. She never cared that I got into fights as long as I didn't start them. You know what my mom did when I told her? She fucking called the cops. That was the LAST time I told my mom about any fights I got in. So cops took a report, and since we just got off the school bus, they sent the report to the school. They finally put 2 and 2 together and when one of my buddies got in a fight and got caught, they ratted out a list of names. The good thing; he only ratted out a few of my guys in school and at the high school. He did rat out the other crew though. So during lunch, we had to go into the conference room. Damn room was big and my crew filled up most of the table and had to stand up. His crew took up part of the table. Then there was the school cop, Carpentersville cop, the town's cop, the counselors, the principal, the vice principal, and a few teachers. All of them just going off on us. So they threatened us that if we don't stop the fighting, the next fight that happens, we all go down and get arrested for "mob action". :rofl: Needless to say, a couple more fights broke out but nobody was caught. I was on a first name basis with the vice principal within the first year of middle school. Good times. I miss those days.

During high school, I just wanted to finish school and be done with it all. I ended up moving and went to a different high school than my friends, so it was easier to stay out of trouble. Went to Dundee Crown my freshman year, then Elgin High for Sophmore and Junior year before I graduated and that was taking my Junior year easy. Only had half classes and half study hall. Boring as shit and slept half the day in school.

My stories are tame compared to yours. Lol.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Love this shit because I realize how much of a shielded white boy I really was. :rofl:

Worst I ever did was was get threatened by the principle/dean for mob action beating some kid up and being the innocent guy who got caught when my "friends" were throwing rocks at cars at the Rt62/fox river bridge and booked it from the cops. Stole a bike or two.

Couple guys in my neighborhood were definitely some bad Corn Pops. "Girl next door" I dated as a freshman fucked around despite dating me and when I moved away, she got pregnant and had an abortion, at 15, by one of said Corn Pops. Crying to me like I should have given a fuck. She got sent down to Mahomet (IIRC) so she'd stop being a fucked up bustdown. Fucked around with her years later, that didn't do shit. :rofl:

Pretty much all I got with my HUUWITE, suburban privilege.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Love this shit because I realize how much of a shielded white boy I really was. :rofl:

Worst I ever did was was get threatened by the principle/dean for mob action beating some kid up and being the innocent guy who got caught when my "friends" were throwing rocks at cars at the Rt62/fox river bridge and booked it from the cops. Stole a bike or two.

Couple guys in my neighborhood were definitely some bad Corn Pops. "Girl next door" I dated as a freshman fucked around despite dating me and when I moved away, she got pregnant and had an abortion, at 15, by one of said Corn Pops. Crying to me like I should have given a fuck. She got sent down to Mahomet (IIRC) so she'd stop being a fucked up bustdown. Fucked around with her years later, that didn't do shit. :rofl:

Pretty much all I got with my HUUWITE, suburban privilege.
OMG dude, speaking of stealing bikes.
We would drive stolen mini vans or our vans when we finally bought our own out to the burbs. Mostly the North Shore area as it was easy on/off the expressway.
These fucking people would go to work and leave their garages wide the fuck open. We would have a field day out there in broad daylight. We had sooooo many fucking bikes that we could all ride a different bike every day of the week. Back then is when stores like Play It Again Sports were just mom/pop shops in the city.
They would buy stolen bikes all day long. They knew what we were doing and would simply ask, where did it come from. We would tell them what burb and the guy would say if you guys ever lie to me and fuck me, I'll turn you in.

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: Chester Copperpot

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Riding BMX at a fairly high level when I was young I was always riding around on a bike that was worth anywhere from $800-1200+ of money I had to earn working for minimum wage or waiting on Christmas presents. Had some dudes on the bike path try me for my bike one time when I was 12 or 13. I carried a giant can of pepper spray I found at our house from that point on. Anything short of a gun I wasn’t giving that shit up to anybody.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Riding BMX at a fairly high level when I was young I was always riding around on a bike that was worth anywhere from $800-1200+ of money I had to earn working for minimum wage or waiting on Christmas presents. Had some dudes on the bike path try me for my bike one time when I was 12 or 13. I carried a giant can of pepper spray I found at our house from that point on. Anything short of a gun I wasn’t giving that shit up to anybody.
We strictly looked for Haro's, Hutch's and something else when we found those type of bikes. Mountain bikes actually sold for more back then. Trek's, and Gary Fisher are the 2 that come to mind, I know there were others just cant remember them. We rather take it from someones garage vs fucking someone up for their bike. Simple theft vs strong arm robbery lol. Both slaps on the wrist at that age but the strong arm was a harder slap on the wrist if that makes sense.

Reactions: DanJ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info