The Shawn1112 Show

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Did you guys call it "day times" and for me this was around 1990ish

We didn’t have a name, honestly, it was just another ditch day.

What was funny is there were no personal cell phones, texting, pagers, etc.

All true word to mouth, actual phone call or sticking notes in another’s lockers / car windows (leave them open a slit to slide a note in).

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Is it much more now-a-days? Been out of the loop forever, but definitely remember the $5 days.
Back then I had a friend and a few of his buddies tripped for over 30 days straight. I wanna say it was close to 45 days on liquid acid.
Only reason they stopped. One of the guys couldnt take it no more, they said he took a running start and jumped out a 2nd floor window of the apartment they were in. They told me the MFer hit the ground and got up and started running, lmmfao. He wound up in re-hab and nobody ever seen him again. My buddy and his friends quit on that day. Same dude (my buddy, not the guy who jumped) was never able to have kids. Long story short, he straightened his life out and now makes close to $150k a year in sales. Got married and they had to adopt because he couldnt have kids. He thinks its from tripping balls for over a month straight.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
We didn’t have a name, honestly, it was just another ditch day.

What was funny is there were no personal cell phones, texting, pagers, etc.

All true word to mouth, actual phone call or sticking notes in another’s lockers / car windows (leave them open a slit to slide a note in).
Same here, we might have had pagers at that time. But was 100% word of mouth.

Reactions: frank

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Back in the 80s in HS it was smoking / drinking, rock n roll / rap, fun clothing design and sex without condoms. One way or another, most were in sports or some athletic ability. Folks all got along well.

Not a lot of emphasis on what you drove as long as everybody and their brother can squeeze in, including the trunk or back bed of the truck.

Whatever you were doing was the thing to do, wherever you were at was the place to be.

I found it to be a great 10 year party atmosphere.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Same here, we might have had pagers at that time. But was 100% word of mouth.
The good ole days before social media. Also When you have a small amount of people both guys and girls who knew what was going down,those people always knew to keep their mouths shut and never say who, what, where and when, when good things happen.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The good ole days before social media. Also When you have a small amount of people both guys and girls who knew what was going down,those people always knew to keep their mouths shut and never say who, what, where and when, when good things happen.
And no phone cameras
Wish we could go back to those days.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
what does this do
Acid? Makes you hallucinate, good shit should last 12 hours if not longer. If you know what mushrooms are and do, think of mushrooms on steroids. Ive only done it once and from what I was told by my buddies and brother, I had a "bad trip".

So speaking of that, I'll talk about the one time and one time only that I have done acid. So my brother and a few buddies used to love "tripping balls" as it was called. This was when we were 13 or 14 years old. Acid and Wicky Sticks were pretty popular, Wicky Sticks are joints rolled in embalming fluid, different high as I have done that once as well. So back to the acid, whenever they would be on acid, if we were at someones house. They would sit in a dark room and turn on a strobe light and just freak the fuck out on seeing shit, then they would turn it off and go outside and see more shit. Always looked to be having a great time.

So I said fuck it, gotta see what this shit is all about. I was fresh out the hospital after almost being beat to death (story back a few pages), had been out of hospital 2 weeks at the most. So me, my brother, my buddies Chris and Ken all dropped a hit of acid about 4-5pm on a Sunday at the park. We were also drinking 40's at the park and just hanging out with the park bums while they fished in the lagoon. Ken ran to the corner store and came back with some orange juice. Supposedly it makes it kick in faster or intensifies the high. Whatever, we all sip on the orange juice as well and hour or 2 in, I'm not feeling shit. I start asking if we got garbage acid as I'm not feeling it. They said lets take a walk around the park and lagoon, and as we were doing so. All 3 of them started fucking with me about getting jumped a couple of weeks prior, now mind you my left arm is still in a sling. Now they start fucking with me hard core, throwing up the crown (Kings are the ones that almost beat me to death), start yelling King love and like slapping me in the back of the head and just overall fucking with me. The acid 100% kicked in, I started ripping apart a park bench to get the wood 2x4 off it it to protect myself. Managed to rip off a nice chunk and started violently swinging it at them trying to knock their fucking heads off. I legit saw them as the fuckers who beat me. Some how some way, one of them got the 2x4 from me. I freaked out and ran and jumped in the lagoon and swam/walked to the other side lol.

So after that debacle, I'm tripping super hard and am soaked from head to toe. We decide to walk to Dominicks to get more OJ. Its about a 3-4 block walk straight down Pulaski.
Proceed to start walking and for some reason we went in this hot dog stand called GT's. Seen cups and hamburger buns floating in the air, left there and started walking. On Pulaski I saw traffic lights melting, cars looked like they were going 200mph. Finally made it to Dominicks and when we walked in the bright ass lights really started fucking with me. I grabbed my buddies Ken's arm and told him I cant take it and dont leave my side. Told him if he leaves my side, I'm going to tear the store up, that he needed to get me the fuck out of there. So naturally he pushes me off of him and said we looked like 2 **** with me holding on to him. I proceeded to run up and down isles ripping shit off the shelves and throwing shit everywhere. My Brother got a hold of me and got my ass out of there. After that I guess they decided I needed to go home. Our apartment was like another 4 blocks away and I tell you what, that 4 blocks felt like it took 4 hours to walk. I was freaking out and everything.

They get me home and up to my room, my Brother puts me in my room and tells me go to bed. I'm laying in bed looking out my window and I see ninjas on my roof shooting blow guns at me. Put my head under the covers and every time I peak, they are more of them. So I closed my shade so I wouldnt see the ninjas anymore. Start staring at the ceiling and diamonds starting appearing on my ceiling. So I stand up on my bed and start jumping to try and grab the diamonds. My brother hears me and comes in to tell me to calm the fuck down, because my Mom is going to be home soon. Then tells me to take a shower it might help. Jump in the shower and its blood coming out of the shower head and I seen a million roaches trying to attack me (yes we had roaches). So the shower idea didnt work out to well. Went back to my room and literally layed there all fucking night sweating my balls off and looking out the window. Decided to go to school at 7am without any sleep at all and still tripping. Not as bad but still seeing shit.

1st and 2nd period I had Auto Shop. The teacher was cool as shit, first day in that class. He said sit here and sleep all day and you will get a D, put forth any effort and you get an A. I usually participated, except this day. I sat down and saw tires floating around the shop and thats the last thing I remembered. I must have passed out super hard. Next thing I knew he was waking me up, telling me class was over and asked wtf I was on. Flat out told him I took a hit of acid they day before, and I remember him saying. "You took it yesterday and are still fucked up, that must be some good shit" lmmfao. I went home after that class and literally slept from like 10am to around midnight.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’m trying to figure out if it was absorbing through the skin since it’s so vascular, or some chick would suck it and get a psychedelic surprise :rofl:.
Yes it absorbed thru the skin. Some crazy fucks used to put it on the inside of their eye lids. I never personally seen it, but my brother and buddies have seen it.

Reactions: DanJ

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
giphy.gif

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Acid? Makes you hallucinate, good shit should last 12 hours if not longer. If you know what mushrooms are and do, think of mushrooms on steroids. Ive only done it once and from what I was told by my buddies and brother, I had a "bad trip".

sickmint79 was a good kid, never did anything like these crazy shenanigans for various reasons lol. i was wondering in particular if the dick drop did anything extra or different.

• Haha
Reactions: DanJ

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Ken ran to the corner store and came back with some orange juice. Supposedly it makes it kick in faster or intensifies the high. Whatever, we all sip on the orange juice as well and hour or 2 in, I'm not feeling shit. I start asking if we got garbage acid as I'm not feeling it.

I think this was one of those old wives tales but it went through our group of friends as well. One time the next day we went to clean up my brothers apartment and we found cups that we had to throw out because we thought "if OJ is good, orange juice with vitamin c drops as ice cubes must me better. :bowrofl:

Those fucking things couldn't get chiseled off the cups. :bowrofl:

• Haha

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I think this was one of those old wives tales but it went through our group of friends as well. One time the next day we went to clean up my brothers apartment and we found cups that we had to throw out because we thought "if OJ is good, orange juice with vitamin c drops as ice cubes must me better. :bowrofl:

Those fucking things couldn't get chiseled off the cups. :bowrofl:

i dunno, thought there was something about this or other drugs, where the sugar would aid in something?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So this had to be probably 15-17yrs ago. Good friend of mine was marrying a Mexican chick and the wedding was in her town in Mexico. We flew in to Morrelia and drove a couple hours to her town. We were all over the place for 2 weeks checking out all the cities and states near us. I believe we stayed in Uriangato. My buddies Wife's Dad was the man of the town, but in a good way. He owned the only hotel in town and was building a 2nd one. I'm assuming he paid off the cartels and or police for protection. This town was fucking POOR! Familys of 4 would cruise around on a 2 seater scooter, thats not BS. None of the cars have catalytic converters so everything gets covered in black soot. Everyone else pretty much had Volkswagen Beetles or other very small cars. Then you see the fuckers cruising around in brand new pick ups with rims and sounds on them. Dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out who they were. Your money goes a long way in the smaller towns. Back then I would get a 5th of bacardi, 2ltr of coke, bag of ice and packs of cigs for $9 US money. I'd start my day with that every single day after breakfast. Breakfast was a torta every single day with steak, ham, hot dog and chorizo. Sounds gross but was phenomenal, probably because I was hungover every day. Street vendors come out at night and tacos were literally .40 from the street vendors. Had to be careful who you bought from. Some people were known to serve dog meat, again no BS. Basically got fucked up every single day and night. Checked out all kinds of cool shit including the mummy museum. Thats the short version of my 2 weeks there.

So every night we wound up at a disco (night club) or a titty bar. Titty bar had the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen at a titty bar. Was like $2 to get it and a 3 drink minimum per person, but beers were only $2 as well. Anyway the night before my buddy gets married, me and this King from the south side go to a disco. But this one was very sketchy and I never felt comfortable. This guy was there for the wedding (knew the bride) and his family was from that town. So I stupidly took him for his word that we were going somewhere decent. I dont fear much in life and have always said "I dont fear anyone that bleeds the same color as me". I'm, not saying that to say I'm a bad MFer, believe me I have had my ass handed to me more than once both one on one and jumped numerous times. But I feel I can hold my own when it comes down to it. As mentioned I just had a bad feeling and really didnt trust this dude. He just got there the day before, but I was drunk and said fuck it lets go. So we are in this disco and sitting VIP and he orders like 4 bottles (5ths) to our table and its just him and I. So I ask him WTF, why you ordering that much. He said something along the lines of, dont worry about, your not paying for it. He was acting all big and bad, talking to girls that were there with their BF's and just general dumb, shit. I know how to handle myself and how to act when I'm out of my environment and that not the way to handle yourself. All eyes were on us and I wouldnt go piss as I knew I would probably get fucked up in the bathroom. Now he is talking to some chicks that are 15yrs old, again no BS. He tells me how old they are and that was the last straw. I told him, walk me outside and get me a cab, I'm outta here. He said something like quit being a pussy, 15yr olds are okay in Mexico. I almost knocked his ass out after that. But said fuck it I'm leaving.

Nervous as shit I walk thru the club and make it outside. But noticed a couple of dudes and girls follow me out as well. So outside I'm telling the doorman to get me a taxi and showing him my hotel key as it had the address on it. He keeps telling me in Spanish hold on one minute as there was still a long ass line to get in. I notice the group that followed me out where some teenagers maybe 18-20 years old. Its like 3-4 guys and 3-4 girls. So they are all standing out there laughing at me because I keep asking dude to get me a cab. I understand some of what they were saying and they were talking shit about me. So I'm hammered and pissed so I start talking shit back to them in English. So I tell them in Spanish Chinga De Madre (fuck your mother). I kinda knew what I said but didnt realize thats like a cardinal sin in Mexico. I have heard Mexican friends here say it all the time. The look they gave me plus other people, I was like WTF, I just fucked up and knew they were going to attack me.

I look at the doorman and he kinda looked at me like your fucked lol. Next thing you know I get blindsided by like a 125lb dude, before I could shake it off they all jumped on me. The fucking girls took their high heels off and were trying to beat me with the heel part. Someone got me good to the back of the head and dropped me to my knees. So then all the kicks started coming to my ribs and back of my head. I basically just covered up and was yelling no mas no mas (no more). This all started and was over in less than 2 minutes it was very quick. So after they stopped beating the shit out of me, I feel someone helping me up. Its the doorman, he is helping me to his car. I get it, and he jumps in and starts driving. This MFer looks at me and says to me in perfect English "damn bro, your fucking crazy for saying that in Mexico, are you okay do you need to go to the hospital" I looked at him and said, you speak English? He says, ya bro, I grew up in Miami, I'm running from the police so I came out here by my family. Only thing going thru my head was, punch this MFer lol. I didnt, he got me to my hotel and iirc I offered him $20 and he wouldnt take it.

Next day, my buddy who was getting married came to my hotel room to check on me because him and the bride already heard about it. We were like 2 towns away at the disco and they still heard about it lol. I was cool, bumps all over my head and my body was sore as fuck. Went to the wedding later that night and seen the guy from the south side that took me to that club. I walked up to his table while sober. Told him, if I ever see him again outside of this wedding, you better be ready cause me and you got problems now. To this day I have never seen him again. I have been to parties at their house and he has always asked if I was coming and once he heard yes he doesnt come lol. My buddy and his Wife eventually had 2 daughters. I told my buddies Wife to be careful around that scumbag as her daughters get older. She asked why and I told her he wanted to and might have fucked a 15yr old in Mexico. She said she has always heard rumors about him liking younger girls. Pretty sure they dont talk to him anymore.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Wild stories.

Shawn did you ever know Tom Snyder, Mike Fox or Keith Olson? I think they were mostly around Irving and Damen. They'd be 50 ish now.
No, but I did live a block away on Cuyler and Wolcott for a few years and went to Lakeview for a half a year.
Did they gangbang? I knew all the MLD's from Coonely and knew a bunch of Eagles from Lake View. Shit, even knew some Gaylords from Magnolia and Wilson.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info