South beach
Real Name
Go Go
He needed

giphy.gif

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
FESTER665 FESTER665 build thread and Vanilla Ice brought up a funny ass memory.
We would always roll up to the all girl Catholic HS dances on Friday nights as they were ending. Some nights you swung and miss and others you got some pussy, head or at the very least a handy.

One Friday night, me, my guys Steady and Ricky G were in my 4 door Cutlass and rolled up to the dance. Pretty sure I was 15 or 16 as I didnt have a license yet.
We were FUCKED UP, I drank a 40 of St Ides and the 3 of us split a brick of Mad Dog. Those 2 were popping vallums like they were going out of style.
One of those nights where it looked like we were going to strike out. We catch a red light about a block from the school got Vanilla Ice playing and this chick was at the bus stop, Steady looks at her and his exact words "whats up bitch, you wanna fuck". Thats not how we approached girls, but he was soooo fucked up he didnt care lol. None of us cared as it was just funny AF that he said that, we never heard him say that before lol.
This girl lol and then asked if she could jump in and go party with us, fuck yeah you can bitch lol. She was a senior at that school and her name was Tina. She asked us to go get more liquor, so we got her what she wanted, dont recall what. But we were cruising around and they pulled out some weed, she smoked with them. I didnt because I always crashed when driving high, I could drive my ass off drunk but not high.

Ricky is in the back with her and after some time he has her titties out and fingering her. She starts blowing him, I pull over and tell Steady to jump in the back with them. She even says, yes jump in the back he was like, nah I'm good my dick cant get hard.....HUH? Told him, get your scary ass in the drivers seat and drive then pussy, I'm jumping in the back. I jump in the back, I was trying to hit it doggystyle while she blew Ricky but it wasnt happening while we were driving. Wound up taking her to the park we hung out at and Ricky and I took turns smashing her on the bench and bending her over making her hold the tree. We finished and she still wanted to hang out, it wasnt even midnight yet, probably 11ish.

Took her cruising thru Humboldt Park and Logan Square. Pull up to a stop sign on Pulaski and Dickens and some dudes gangbanging to us. We let them know what we were and kept going. 5 min later a little Toyota pulls next to us and both dudes up pistols, it was dudes from that stop sign. They are asking us if we are Dragons, I'm trying to defuse the situation telling them, hell nah we aint fucking Dragons. In the mean time Tina is freaking the fuck out, Steady and Ricky G are telling these dudes, "fuck you, pull the trigger pussies". I threw my shit in park, jumped out and told the dudes man we aint Dragons bro, were Folks, let them know exactly what we were and told them I knew a few people from their block. Once they realized we werent Dragons they let us go. The chick was hungry and saying she had to eat or she was gonna puke. So we went to Donald Duks on North and Pulaski or North and Homan, cant recall where that shithole was. So we go thru the drive thru, we all got some food and Steady got like an extra large fruit punch. He wanted to go get some gin or vodka to mix it with. I turn out of the drive thru and he some how, some way falls out the front passenger door on to the street. I was only going 5-10mph but he was rolling down the street with the fruit punch all over him. I can 100% play that back in my head right now and I'm lol.

Wound up going back to Rickys grandmas 2 flat in Albany Park as we had a chill spot in the basement. Tina was still with us, Ricky and Steady passed out, I smashed again. Took her home in the morning and she actually turned out to be a decent fuck. I was hitting her up every now and then over the next couple of years. Go drink with her and would always wind up fucking her. This same dude Steady, pussied out another time. Think I mentioned that story on here, we pulled a bitch from Cue Can Do in a little ass grand prix. Me and my guy ran a train on her in Burger King parking lot and Steady acted like he was sleeping the whole time lmmfao.
Donald Duks… the best worst place for crappy late night food. Lol

And the catholic girls school by me was the same way, easy pick ups all the time.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Maybe he has performance issues with other people watching. :dunno:
No clue, but he had several other chances with others and he never joined in the fun.
Donald Duks… the best worst place for crappy late night food. Lol

And the catholic girls school by me was the same way, easy pick ups all the time.
Fuck yeah dude, can only eat that shit if drunk or high
We used to hit Madonna and Good Counsel girls Catholic schools. That chick Tina was from Good Counsel.
Quick fire

jizz in my pants GIF
Who cares, shit I've busted quick nuts several times especially the first few times I was involved with running a train on some chick.
The 1st time, we had a bitch by Central Park and Palmer bent over in a gangway in broad daylight. I legit was a 2-3 pump chump that day. Zero fucks given as I got mine. Sure my guys busted my chops for a day or 2, you just except the ball busting and move on. First time I nailed a chick in my car, was a quick one as well, again NFG.

I think maybe he had a super tiny dick or something, and not that anyone cares. We aint looking at each others dick when we are doing that. Sure you might get a glance here and there but not on purpose. I still hang with that dude (Steady) till this day and the dude Ricky G is the one that keeps getting locked up due to his meth addiction.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
No clue, but he had several other chances with others and he never joined in the fun.

Fuck yeah dude, can only eat that shit if drunk or high
We used to hit Madonna and Good Counsel girls Catholic schools. That chick Tina was from Good Counsel.

Who cares, shit I've busted quick nuts several times especially the first few times I was involved with running a train on some chick.
The 1st time, we had a bitch by Central Park and Palmer bent over in a gangway in broad daylight. I legit was a 2-3 pump chump that day. Zero fucks given as I got mine. Sure my guys busted my chops for a day or 2, you just except the ball busting and move on. First time I nailed a chick in my car, was a quick one as well, again NFG.

I think maybe he had a super tiny dick or something, and not that anyone cares. We aint looking at each others dick when we are doing that. Sure you might get a glance here and there but not on purpose. I still hang with that dude (Steady) till this day and the dude Ricky G is the one that keeps getting locked up due to his meth addiction.
Donald duks will all the Donald Duck items in the place, felt like you were in fun house if terror!

We use to go to mother gurien in RG mostly city girls. And another school offer in river forest.

Reactions: Shawn1112

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
When Shawn1112 Shawn1112 recants his adventures I believe 100% of them. There is just no way someone can make up some of the crazy shit he's seen/done/experienced. Growing up as a lower-middle class white kid in the suburbs these are stories that get passed around as fable and exaggerations. But once you hear the details of the actual events you realize that the stories you heard really can't hold a candle to the real life ordeal.

All I know is, whenever I see a new story pop up, I'm like IDAFC21 IDAFC21 and the world around me stops while I read them. Actually, I think calling them a "story" might not be the best descriptive word, since that can sometimes implicate that there is fiction added in.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Put it all in a script. Gang of Thrones. Picked up by HBO. First 4 seasons will be great. Then will fall off cause Shawn forgot all the stuff and the writers start making shit up.
As long as the statute of limitations have run out, and can't be implicated on anything, why not? Thought I doubt Shawn's memory of events will ever fade, needing someone else to step in. His clarity on events from 20+ years ago is excellent.

I'd subscribe to that program.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If you grew up in Chicago way more happening then in the burbs. The amount of trouble one can get into is way different. And the stories are always great and can’t be duplicated.
True story. Also growing up in some of the shittiest areas, without a Dad and a Mom who yes worked and sometimes worked 2 jobs. But she also liked to drink, do drugs and fuck all kinds of dudes. So we had no rules at home. 10-11 yrs old and we would be outside till midnight sometimes. Most kids had to go home when the street lights came on lol. You learn all the bad shit after the street lights come on lol. My cousin had me drinking and getting high by the time I was 12.

There is also shit that I think is dumb that I never post that I bet most havent done. Having contests on trying to jump from garage roof to garage roof all the way down the block, or doing that on roofs of 3 flats. Yes some friends got seriously fucked up including one who lost both arms from the elbows down. Going on those 3 flat roofs and fucking nailing the cops with tomatoes, baseballs and other shit as they drove down Kedzie lol. The shit we did just because we were bored is literally mind blowing when I sit back and think of it.
As long as the statute of limitations have run out, and can't be implicated on anything, why not? Thought I doubt Shawn's memory of events will ever fade, needing someone else to step in. His clarity on events from 20+ years ago is excellent.

I'd subscribe to that program.
Bro, there is a ton of things I wont tell you guys on a public forum, regardless of the statue of limitations lol. So just think about how bad some of the things I post, then think about how bad some of the shit could be that I wont post.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Going on those 3 flat roofs and fucking nailing the cops with tomatoes, baseballs and other shit as they drove down Kedzie lol. The shit we did just because we were bored is literally mind blowing when I sit back and think of it.
This reminds me of a friend that used to live up on the 14th floor of the Wheaton Centers in downtown Wheaton. He was on his balcony getting ready to go move his car in a metered space, cause WPD were notorious for writing tickets, even if just a few minutes over. Cause nothing better to do.

Anyway, he sees a cop walk up to his car, write the ticket, then gets back into the squad car. He's pissed cause he knows there was about 15 minutes left on the meter. So he grabs a rotten tomato off the counter. Wants to throw it in that general direction, but knows it won't make it that far. Well, he underestimated his pitching arm, cause the tomato got a nice arc and hit the trunk of the squad, exploding forward and up the back window.

He is pretty sure the copy shit himself, cause a tomato exploding from 14 floors up can also look like a small body part. He went and hid inside for like an hour afraid the cop would know he did it. It was middle of summer in the afternoon. No one saw shit, let alone someone tossing a tomato from 14 floors up :ROFLMAO:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
When Shawn1112 Shawn1112 recants his adventures I believe 100% of them. There is just no way someone can make up some of the crazy shit he's seen/done/experienced. Growing up as a lower-middle class white kid in the suburbs these are stories that get passed around as fable and exaggerations. But once you hear the details of the actual events you realize that the stories you heard really can't hold a candle to the real life ordeal.

All I know is, whenever I see a new story pop up, I'm like IDAFC21 IDAFC21 and the world around me stops while I read them. Actually, I think calling them a "story" might not be the best descriptive word, since that can sometimes implicate that there is fiction added in.
I've said it before, I have no reason to lie to you guys. When I say Ive been around the block a few times, I really mean that shit.
I probably seen and experienced more shit by the time I was 15 then most people do in a lifetime, including drugs, sex, murder etc. I was selling weed and pills when I was 13-14. I worked at a pharmacy delivering prescriptions on my bike, you think I worked there because I wanted to? Fuck no, I knew exactly what I could get my hands on while working there. Thats how I bought my 1st car at 14 iirc, maybe just turned 15 but I'm pretty sure I was 14. How many 14yr olds can anyone here say they know that know what to grab from a pharmacy? With the weed, an older guy that took me under his wings was one of the biggest weed dealers on the north side. He was selling me ounces of shake for $30, me and my cousin would sit up for hours rolling joints. I'd sell them for $5 each or 3 for $10. Making a killing on that shit lol.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I've said it before, I have no reason to lie to you guys. When I say Ive been around the block a few times, I really mean that shit.
I probably seen and experienced more shit by the time I was 15 then most people do in a lifetime, including drugs, sex, murder etc. I was selling weed and pills when I was 13-14. I worked at a pharmacy delivering prescriptions on my bike, you think I worked there because I wanted to? Fuck no, I knew exactly what I could get my hands on while working there. Thats how I bought my 1st car at 14 iirc, maybe just turned 15 but I'm pretty sure I was 14. How many 14yr olds can anyone here say they know that know what to grab from a pharmacy? With the weed, an older guy that took me under his wings was one of the biggest weed dealers on the north side. He was selling me ounces of shake for $30, me and my cousin would sit up for hours rolling joints. I'd sell them for $5 each or 3 for $10. Making a killing on that shit lol.
Have to agree I’m not as hardcore as Shawn, but have seen / experienced some things go down that not sure how, why, or why we were there in the first place lol.

My dad and his friends owned a few bars a few had book making operation in the back, we seen teachers We went to school with come out crying. My dad caught a bartender stealing, they took his hands and in slammed / closed the metal door for the ice maker behind the bar about 20+ times, while my friends and I played video games about 10 feet away. The stories go on.

We use to throw tomatoes, cup cakes, slushies, basically anything we could find over the railings on 90, sometime traffic was moving, sometime it wasn’t, sometimes we would only target convertibles with the tops down lol .

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Have to agree I’m not as hardcore as Shawn, but have seen / experienced some things go down that not sure how, why, or why we were there in the first place lol.

My dad and his friends owned a few bars a few had book making operation in the back, we seen teachers We went to school with come out crying. My dad caught a bartender stealing, they took his hands and in slammed / closed the metal door for the ice maker behind the bar about 20+ times, while my friends and I played video games about 10 feet away. The stories go on.

We use to throw tomatoes, cup cakes, slushies, basically anything we could find over the railings on 90, sometime traffic was moving, sometime it wasn’t, sometimes we would only target convertibles with the tops down lol .
My Aunt owned a bar in Albany Park back then and actually owns a different bar now. We lived above the bar in Albany Park, I would go to the basement with a hamper like I needed to do laundry. But would only have a few pieces of clothes. I would throw a case of beer and a bottle of liquor in there and act like my laundry was done lol. At 15 she would have me come down stairs to the bar at closing time to take out the garbage and mop the floors. Paid me like $150 a week, but I would put most of it in her poker machines in the bar lol. Lots of crooked ass 17th district cops hung out in her bar, snorted coke in her bar, and pretty sure she was fucking a few of them. I have seen some shit go down in her bar more than once.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info