🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Why would I lie?!?! Plus the dyno sheet was posted and Mook Mook can verify since he was there!
i seent it GIF

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I’m just fucking with you guys, I think it is fun. In all reality I need a lot of seat time to run this car effectively at the track. Last time I was there was on a 285/35-20 Toyo R888R road race tire, it was a joke. I haven’t been back since because I haven’t had the car in a situation where it’s been completely dialed in. Still have some issues to address.

At the end of the day I really don’t care how it runs at the track, it’s legs get stretched plenty on the street/highway and that is what I enjoy most. Car will never be a track dedicated car, it’s a street car that gets driven a lot.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I’m just fucking with you guys, I think it is fun. In all reality I need a lot of seat time to run this car effectively at the track. Last time I was there was on a 285/35-20 Toyo R888R road race tire, it was a joke. I haven’t been back since because I haven’t had the car in a situation where it’s been completely dialed in. Still have some issues to address.

At the end of the day I really don’t care how it runs at the track, it’s legs get stretched plenty on the street/highway and that is what I enjoy most. Car will never be a track dedicated car, it’s a street car that gets driven a lot.

giphy.gif

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
How many miles you put on this thing?

I bought the car with a little over 4K miles in the summer of 2019. I’m out of town, otherwise I would check, but I think I’m close to almost 17K on the car right now. I’ve just finished my 3rd set of rear tires ???

What did it trap I don’t remember, manual trans is probably a lot harder to guess hp by trap speed unless it’s a perfect run
I trapped 130

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Thread Info