Drag to reposition cover

BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

OP
greasy

greasy

2021 Player Hater Nominee
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just changed the oil and this funnel is the shit! The oil filler neck is so shallow and awkward I haven’t found a funnel that works well with it until now. It screws in like the oil cap so it stay put. Makes draining the quarts of oil easier to get every last drop out of them. Before the funnel would tip out of the filler neck and make an oily mess. I love the little shit that makes a difference.

Also uploaded the new tune and the car is RIPPING!

851DEE70-40CA-4A92-B644-7A0A6DFC08D0.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just changed the oil and this funnel is the shit! The oil filler neck is so shallow and awkward I haven’t found a funnel that works well with it until now. It screws in like the oil cap so it stay put. Makes draining the quarts of oil easier to get every last drop out of them. Before the funnel would tip out of the filler neck and make an oily mess. I love the little shit that makes a difference.

Also uploaded the new tune and the car is RIPPING!

View attachment 99025
I have the Metco breather sitting in my garage. It’s yours if you want it. Only used a few months on my TH.

F9F07BBC-F745-4933-B677-892B7D30E94F.jpeg

69A2CA32-EC97-47CC-BB3E-9CC8F3638BFD.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom