Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Im sick of ND winters and I love the Wash DC area. Id prolly not live in VA some of their car laws are stupid LOL. Likely Maryland side.
i mean, you tried to mustang the nd winters.

f150 and snowmobile bruh. get a sxs, go outside.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
does he do any buildings that are under 44,000 square feet?

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sure? He's got great stories and is local. Builds some quality post frame buildings. Building one now for the town of Dixon to store salt in.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
how big is your lot?
Noticeably larger than yours? :s00ls:

What does it matter how big my lot is? I have a 912 square foot house on it, not a house more than double that size on the same size lot.

I'm also not paying to have my house custom built on the site, it's a cookie cutter neighborhood built in the 60's.

All of which make zero difference because if I were having a house built, it wouldn't be on a lot that size. :dunno:

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I wish I could, I'm so busy at work right now I have a bunch of projects in my house still needing to be worked on. Just actually finished insulating and vapor barrier'ing my "laundry" room. I shrunk the room down to make more room for the largest bedroom and the bathroom.... House is a never ending pain in my ass. :bowrofl:

Also need to re-do some plumbing because I want to run a 3/4" line outside in case I end up doing an irrigation system next spring.

There's not much to them, Im sure youll be fine. Pressure treated base, then some easy 16" on center walls...

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Call 3 places for septic. One lady questioning if they be willing to do it since it was last done 3-4 years ago... Ok. Come fucking pump my shit out. Next place their truck is broke. I know it's an old shit box so I wasnt seeing if they wanted to barter something out:ROFLMAO:

3rd place, yup well be there in an hour, pay by phone. Done. I hope.

Just keep calling South and it'll work out. Went from Lowell to demotte to rensselaer. 🖕

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Me three.

The biggest issue is all the extra shit that I would end up needing.... Concrete driveway all the way to it. Gas line pulled to it. New 200A service for the house and then a line pulled to it, etc.

At some point it's just cheaper to move into a different house, but I don't know if I wanna stay in Illinois anymore. If it werent for the parents I would be long gone, now my Mom is saying she just wants us all happy so if moving is what any of us want that we should do so. I just know that god forbid anything happen to them it's all going to come onto my shoulders and not any of my fucking siblings.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Driveway is already concrete for the most part, wouldn't tie in with asphalt.... I would pull the lines as well, just more expense and more pain in the ass.

Would love to tie in a bathroom out there as well if I put one in.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Garage bathroom, ballin! I asked for a urinal in attached garage and wife said no. I know you don't have that issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom