đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Do you have power at yours? I trenched to mine before doing my lawn in back, still need to run electric to it though.

I'm running a solar light in there now that actually works pretty well believe it or not.... You can see the little solar panel on the back of the shed in this picture....
View attachment 43866

Its been on my to do forever but haven't done it yet... I even have a circuit setup for it. I have two windows in mine so that with the doors its good during the day and I rarely go in at night.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Its been on my to do forever but haven't done it yet... I even have a circuit setup for it. I have two windows in mine so that with the doors its good during the day and I rarely go in at night.

I just want mine powered up more for other stuff in there, like battery charging shit and a trickle charger for the lawn mower, etc.

The biggest reason I wanted to make mine so weather proof is because I want to keep all my tools and shit out there (like compound saws, table saws, etc.) and if I can have my DeWalt Battery bank out there instead of in the garage itll be nice.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I just want mine powered up more for other stuff in there, like battery charging shit and a trickle charger for the lawn mower, etc.

The biggest reason I wanted to make mine so weather proof is because I want to keep all my tools and shit out there (like compound saws, table saws, etc.) and if I can have my DeWalt Battery bank out there instead of in the garage itll be nice.

Yeah I'd love to be able to charge batteries...

Here is the lumber run:

:ROFLMAO:

• Wow

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I cant find a picture of my current shed but I did find one of the oldie

shed.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I actually burned mine up and had to buy a new one because of it. :bowrofl: thats awesome!

I was able to cut and fold mine. I dumped it on my flat trailer and dragged it to the scrap yard like that behind my Grand Prix.

Your old shed looks way nice than mine was.

It wasnt horrible really, the bottom was rotting quite a bit and the doors fit like shit so it was a musty spider infested shitbox.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Call 3 places for septic. One lady questioning if they be willing to do it since it was last done 3-4 years ago... Ok. Come fucking pump my shit out. Next place their truck is broke. I know it's an old shit box so I wasnt seeing if they wanted to barter something out:ROFLMAO:

3rd place, yup well be there in an hour, pay by phone. Done. I hope.

Just keep calling South and it'll work out. Went from Lowell to demotte to rensselaer. ?
giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

im likely to do a small amazon/depot special solar setup on mine to do this shit.

i have the old deep cycle agm batteries from my truck sitting on a trickle charger that could do this well i think.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Nope, literally went through them one by one and saved them to my machine. I had 473 images. Deleted a ton of them first to get to that point. Like I had saved images of the bum to post on here. :bowrofl:

bum has been sitting on the sidewalk in front of the old gamestop store at irving and barrington. no car to be seen though. wife has me stop ad DD on my way home more often than not, and he's chilling there like he used to at Napa.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

I had to use concrete on my shed base per village requirements....

It sucks that they now allow 12x12 and 12x14 sheds.... Bastards.

That's a big ass concrete pour for those ones though.

Mine was 10" thick at the perimeter and 6" thick through the entire slab if memory serves.... Then the little concrete ramp.

1570641342814.png

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
im likely to do a small amazon/depot special solar setup on mine to do this shit.

i have the old deep cycle agm batteries from my truck sitting on a trickle charger that could do this well i think.

If I get unlazy and wire mine up you can have mine.... It works pretty well.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
i helped my dad redo the outside walls, and doors on his shed over the summer. just about all his bottom frame boards were rotted away. told him we should just redo the whole thing while we were at it. he said nah, and only put on new walls. guess we will redo it when the damn thing falls over.

My Dads garage is going to need to be ripped down and rebuilt in the near future. He doesnt understand that hoaring all that shit doesnt allow airflow and now everything is rotted, walls are pushing out off the foundations, etc...

Going to need to rent a storage locker that can stay at their house, then find a place to put his car for a few weeks/months while it all gets rebuilt if his car will even roll anymore.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Rcvd an email from my insurance company telling me they released another check north of $4k to Royal Coach for hail damage on my Tahoe.
Just stopped over at Royal Coach in Bartlett to ask what else they found to constitute the extra $4k. John the guy handling all 3 of my vehicle claims is super fucking cool and all the good things I have heard about Royal Coach were confirmed from my visit. Didnt ask to see my Tahoe, but he took me in the back anyway to show me were they were at and explained everything that has been done. Then proceeded to give me the complete tour and explain to me what each section of the shop does. Insurance wanted him to put aftermarket hood, he fought for a OEM hood, then he found a ton more hail damage. Insurance claimed they couldnt see it in the pics. So he basically told them, I'm done taking pics, send someone out here, lol. Then they told him they werent paying for him to wet sand/buff the new hood and fenders that he blended. So he had to fight for that, also had to drop the sunroof and headliner to repair the roof and that was an extra, so had to fight for that. He said since they pissed him off. he went over my truck with a fine tooth comb and found damage on running boards. So now he is writing that up and those cost $1500 plus installation, lol. My Tahoe was supposed to be done 3 days ago but due to Safeco dragging their feet on getting someone out to approve the extras, it slowed him down. Which doesnt bother me none. I will keep piling miles on the 19 F150 I have for a rental, lol.

Told me he is going to fight for new hoods on both my Wifes Cherokee and my Daughters Wrangler. They both have the same amount of damage on the hoods as mine and he cant figure out why they didnt just write up new hoods. Also said he is going to go over those just as good as he did my Tahoe, so expect emails stating they are sending more money to Royal Coach.

Thread Info