đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahhahahhhahahhahhahah
She got flllaaaammmeeeddd on Facebook. Amazing what a fucking Boomer and a camera phone with a neighborhood Facebook page can do these days

Not that I think she's anything less than a mouth breather it's still amazing on both sides

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Rent Free 98GrandPrixIraqVet you prepare your anus for the snow raping you're boutta receive ?

My Mustangs not ready.................. Oh wait the 4 wheel drive is. Guess well try this thing out. Whats the thoughts on Hankook Dynapros? LOL anyone had them are they decent in winter?

But yeah in all seriousness screw winter! Im not looking forward ro winter at all!

I hate winter. Hockey is only thing that gets me through winter.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
i had my first home depot locker pickup yesterday.

waaaaaaaay better than standing at the customer service desk dick in hand while some retiree tries to:

1st, finish up their phone call about whatever the fuck they are talking about.
2nd, find my order in their computer system even though i printed out a barcode they can scan
3rd, locate my order and all parts of it, in a timely fashion....
They are ok.

We have young chicks working my HD front counter so picking things up there that are oversized for the lockers haven't been a problem.

I am definitely a fan of online ordering and just being able to walk in and get it

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My Mustangs not ready.................. Oh wait the 4 wheel drive is. Guess well try this thing out. Whats the thoughts on Hankook Dynapros? LOL anyone had them are they decent in winter?

But yeah in all seriousness screw winter! Im not looking forward ro winter at all!

I hate winter. Hockey is only thing that gets me through winter.
oh shit, you'll be fine.

those are solid tires.

i forget some dadf150s get those somehow.

i had those on my suburban during snowmageddon here and it did great.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
They are ok.

We have young chicks working my HD front counter so picking things up there that are oversized for the lockers haven't been a problem.

I am definitely a fan of online ordering and just being able to walk in and get it

the young hotties at local HD work in paint.

55+ or my weight and heavier get customer service desk.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I completely expect that. I dont know if ill be happy until it snows unless this gets snows too.

start with 5 of these for $25.

1570630766363.png

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
There's some new young talent at CL HD. Creepin hard.

Cop has to go to sensitivity training. :bowrofl: AKA he got a slap on the wrist and yelled at by his Sergeant being told to stop being a fucking retard.
Its just sad to see an officer think they are so above the law that nothing applies to them. parking in the yellow cross area would of looked better then the actual handicap spot, but even then...are you really that lazy that you need to park right in front to get Chipotle!?!

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Because we've elevated cops to god status the past 50 years. They can do no wrong and, even though we know some things they do are wrong, no one challenges them out of fear of some kind of persecution/retaliation by that officer/municipality.

It's a picture perfect example of absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Hope its a big jump in pay, isnt the DC area expensive as fuck?

80k net day 1 i wont go if its less. Ive lived in DC before I figure I want a 24k a year budget for just a roof over my head. Id still pocket ~60k a year. I can live with that.

But yes Ive been waiting a long time to try for one of these jobs. One of the Software Engineers actually called me and said you best apply ASAP before it closes because he knew interviewing would be this week.

Honestly I feel like only way I think Ill lose out is if they hire from within. Im happy with my resume and work history.

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info