đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Call 3 places for septic. One lady questioning if they be willing to do it since it was last done 3-4 years ago... Ok. Come fucking pump my shit out. Next place their truck is broke. I know it's an old shit box so I wasnt seeing if they wanted to barter something out:ROFLMAO:

3rd place, yup well be there in an hour, pay by phone. Done. I hope.

Just keep calling South and it'll work out. Went from Lowell to demotte to rensselaer. ?

Maybe I should look in mine. Havent done it at all but I know it was done just before I bought it.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Garage urinal? you mean you dont just go piss by the garbage cans at the perfect angle so you neighbors cant see? Not that they can see something that small from that far away

I could do that if I didn't live next to Route 83.

And I am not worried about them seeing my dick, its the urinal stream as it stops and starts a hundred times.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak, I just went through the USB drive I had from my old PC and found the 12' x 20' shed plans I used (just cut in half for my 12' x 10' shed) for my build. If you or anyone wants them I can email them over to you, theyre a .pdf file and goes into pretty good detail about what youll need. I made a few changes of course but overall it's a good set of plans....

Just message me your email address if anyone wants them.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I went into mine with the thought that as long as I can make it for the same price or slightly less than the Tuff Shed equivalent that I would build it.....

Ended up much nicer than a Tuff Shed with the thick ass concrete floors, concrete ramp, insulated, sealed up from the elements, sided to match the house, etc....

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I went into mine with the thought that as long as I can make it for the same price or slightly less than the Tuff Shed equivalent that I would build it.....

Ended up much nicer than a Tuff Shed with the thick ass concrete floors, concrete ramp, insulated, sealed up from the elements, sided to match the house, etc....

whatd that end up running you? $wise

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I was right under $3,000 for everything. The vast majority was $1200 for the concrete work, and $800 for the doors. I wanted fiberglass insulated doors, that were outswing so I didnt lose room in the shed when putting items in it. Had to custom order it from Home Depot. I think it was a Feather River Door if memory serves.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
1570638535876.png

Aside from the slab, it was just real basic 16" on center walls....

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Need Alex’s 10 acres farm with a house that is with 2 levels above ground and 2 levels below ground.

Expand the pole barn into another hang out area w/ TV, couches, fridge, pool table, spots for the vehicles w/ lifts.

That is the goal I think. I think acquiring land nowadays will be impossible. Just sell off an acre to gf, then build house on that lot. Then bulldoze or rent out first house.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I went 6"x6" skid foundation to save me some coin and more DIY.

I was about $2k (its been a while) for 8'x16' and I'd park a lawn tractor in mine without blinking an eye.

Do you have power at yours? I trenched to mine before doing my lawn in back, still need to run electric to it though.

I'm running a solar light in there now that actually works pretty well believe it or not.... You can see the little solar panel on the back of the shed in this picture....
1570638914371.png

Thread Info