💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥± Officially new Official Bored Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
how big is your lot?

Noticeably larger than yours? :s00ls:

What does it matter how big my lot is? I have a 912 square foot house on it, not a house more than double that size on the same size lot.

I'm also not paying to have my house custom built on the site, it's a cookie cutter neighborhood built in the 60's.

All of which make zero difference because if I were having a house built, it wouldn't be on a lot that size. :dunno:

Reactions: DEEZUZ

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I wish I could, I'm so busy at work right now I have a bunch of projects in my house still needing to be worked on. Just actually finished insulating and vapor barrier'ing my "laundry" room. I shrunk the room down to make more room for the largest bedroom and the bathroom.... House is a never ending pain in my ass. :bowrofl:

Also need to re-do some plumbing because I want to run a 3/4" line outside in case I end up doing an irrigation system next spring.

There's not much to them, Im sure youll be fine. Pressure treated base, then some easy 16" on center walls...

Reactions: Yaj Yak

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Call 3 places for septic. One lady questioning if they be willing to do it since it was last done 3-4 years ago... Ok. Come fucking pump my shit out. Next place their truck is broke. I know it's an old shit box so I wasnt seeing if they wanted to barter something out:ROFLMAO:

3rd place, yup well be there in an hour, pay by phone. Done. I hope.

Just keep calling South and it'll work out. Went from Lowell to demotte to rensselaer. ?

Reactions: GLADIATOR

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
i need a detached garage
and like 50k to get there.

Me too

IMG_20191007_155331.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Me three.

The biggest issue is all the extra shit that I would end up needing.... Concrete driveway all the way to it. Gas line pulled to it. New 200A service for the house and then a line pulled to it, etc.

At some point it's just cheaper to move into a different house, but I don't know if I wanna stay in Illinois anymore. If it werent for the parents I would be long gone, now my Mom is saying she just wants us all happy so if moving is what any of us want that we should do so. I just know that god forbid anything happen to them it's all going to come onto my shoulders and not any of my fucking siblings.

Thread Info