OFFICIAL Carvana experience thread

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Problem is, there's nothing out there available. I looked for new Rams, Dad-150's, and GMC's within 50 miles, and I think I found 9-ish of each... plus the lease deals aren't that great. I hardly ever drive the truck, so a 10k/yr lease works, and by leasing I won't be totally fucked if the market corrects in another year or so since I can walk away after 3 years. I won't consider a purchase in this situation. If I do upgrade I obviously want all of the things I didn't get in my 2017 which puts me in 65-70k truck territory, ugh.
Ditch it now and shop for a few months? You said it yourself that you don’t need it and have a company car. :dunno:

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Carvana doesn't want that mercedes smoke...not surprising I guess lol. Current payoff on this car is $49k, residual when the lease expires in sept is 43k :ROFLMAO:

One of the benefits of leasing, this neg equity is not my problem. They made plenty on the money factor though

1617810646245.png

Dave M

Reaction score
Ditch it now and shop for a few months? You said it yourself that you don’t need it and have a company car. :dunno:
This is true, and I don't need anything else until late next month when I go on my long ass roadtrip to your state and back.

frank

Donating Member
Reaction score
Carvana doesn't want that mercedes smoke...not surprising I guess lol. Current payoff on this car is $49k, residual when the lease expires in sept is 43k :ROFLMAO:

One of the benefits of leasing, this neg equity is not my problem. They made plenty on the money factor though

View attachment 85494
Run it on vroom. They bought my Durango lease and gave me $1000 more then Carvana did.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Run it on vroom. They bought my Durango lease and gave me $1000 more then Carvana did.
I mean, they're $13k off the current payoff amount, nothing will get close. I have no interest in trying to offload it early, was just curious what their offer was

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom