"and the world is full of dreamers"
Donating Member
Reaction score
Lmao. I gotta try this

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
They don’t give you a lot to disclose any imperfections, I wonder how that works. I wrote that our Tahoe has paint chips and a crack in the bumper and checked the box. $10,900 :rofl:

“is your vehicles engine or suspension modified?”

yes :rofl:

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
They don’t give you a lot to disclose any imperfections, I wonder how that works. I wrote that our Tahoe has paint chips and a crack in the bumper and checked the box. $10,900 :rofl:

“is your vehicles engine or suspension modified?”

yes :rofl:
When I sold my Camry, i checked the box that the car was great and no damage, front fender had a portable basketball net fall on it, guy who picked up my car didn’t even say anything. Handed me a check for full amount.

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
When I sold my Camry, i checked the box that the car was great and no damage, front fender had a portable basketball net fall on it, guy who picked up my car didn’t even say anything. Handed me a check for full amount.
Wild. Too bad they said $1500 for my Yukon, I’d rather dump that and keep the Tahoe.

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
Only $19,800 for 17 highlander with 98k and 1 accident

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
I had no intention on selling my car but I can’t pass this offer up 🤣. I tried vroom and they offered what I expected (32.5k). Carvana is 5k over that. This seams like a no brainer. So, they’ll be picking it up Tuesday. Thanks for this thread, I think? Lol

View attachment 86379
Combine that monies with chevelle monies and then buy that c6zr1

blue-sun

Addict
Reaction score
33.5 for the 2019 Edge ST with 30k. When I checked it 2 weeks ago it was 29/30k, so it's gone up. We're close to where we wanna be on that POS (lots and lots of electical issues, always fixed under warranty, but still).

blue-sun

Addict
Reaction score
Take the 33500 and run
we owe more than that, but we did buy the extended 100k warranty with maintenance plan and wheel plan.

If we got half of what we paid back, we might break even. I want to get to a point before 36k (car has 30k) where they'll pay what we owe so we get a fat check when we get a partial refund.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I had no intention on selling my car but I can’t pass this offer up 🤣. I tried vroom and they offered what I expected (32.5k). Carvana is 5k over that. This seams like a no brainer. So, they’ll be picking it up Tuesday. Thanks for this thread, I think? Lol

View attachment 86379
Bruh, 37.5k for a two year old blazer? I didn't even think they cost that much new

My mind is legit blown with all of these posts lol. I feel like you could prob pocket some cash scoping out used dealer inventory and flipping it to carvana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom