:ROFLMAO:

GRID-1_d496bb1b-97a4-414f-9455-6f56abbc7bbc_600x900.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Couldnt wait any longer. Started up 2 tonight. God that is still one hell of a way to start a game. And hooray! the dialogue audio isnt all screwed up in this one so I can go back to blasting this game thru my surround. got thru the beginning parts of the game up to where you board the new normandy, and toured the whole ship and got myself re-familiarized with it again.

Now to just come up with a gameplan. got a lotta people to recruit and a lotta space to explore.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I read this thread a day or two ago and watched Tomorrow War last night. As soon as Yvonne popped on screen THATS MIRANDA! :rofl:

Yvonne's a lotta things to me. She will always be Sarah from Chuck, but Miranda will always be first. And yes that was also a pleasant surprise when I turned on tomorrow war because I didn't realize she was in it. That instantly made that movie better :LOL:

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
4 and half hours in now and I still havent really even done any missions :LOL: just got done walking around the citadel reacquainting myself with the new layout again, stopping in all the stores, giving my endorsements so I can get those phat discounts

Think its time to head to Omega
Remastered Aria is "Gudahmnn" in Zaheed's voice.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp, got all the main story chunks available so far at Omega done. Recruited Zaheed, Mordin, and "Archangel". I'm still following the paragon path, but I had to step out of bounds and take out that Batarian bloke that was trying to fix the airship, so that would be a less of a hassle for me to deal with later. Omega still is a stunning place

Xy1stDd.jpg

ObJ4uFN.jpg

Also did whatever side missions came my way, and even swung past the normandy wreckage site since I was in the area.

0LDCC9d.jpg

Got a few other random side missions lingering I'll probably take care of before proceeding to assemble the rest of my team. I also forgot how obsessed I get with probing every single planet I encounter until its depleted :ROFLMAO: At least in this game they tell you what you've explored and what you havent.

Also with these crisp new graphics, the Vorcha finally look like the nightmare fuel they're supposed to.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Astonishingly enough I'm encountering more side missions than I remember. I ran across this whole blood pack mining operation that was over-run with Klixen, and even had a harvester. The only time I remember seeing them in ME 2 was during grunts loyalty mission.

Most of the side missions turn out to be resource missions, where you can get one of the 4 elements for mods.

I also put off Garrus' loyalty mission so I could recruit Tali first so I can take her along for the mission.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God damn. Tried to do some "side missions" today. Did the first Firewalker mission so I could obtain the M-44 Hammerhead. Then started Project Overlord..........completely forgetting it was a DLC add on, and not realizing how damn long it would take to complete everything :LOL: Well theres my day done.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well after several weeks of not being able to commit any time to this game I finally put some more time in this weekend. got about 22 hours in now. Just completed the Horizon mission and got more dossiers to recruit more of my team. But I decided to finish off the firewalker missions and other side missions, and going forward I will probably do the loyalty missions for my current squad mates before I start up with recruiting more. I just want less clutter on my damn galaxy map :ROFLMAO:

And of course as boring as it is, I still need to scan every planet in whatever galaxy I have a mission in to deplete every single planet of its resources. I have a problem.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Well after several weeks of not being able to commit any time to this game I finally put some more time in this weekend. got about 22 hours in now. Just completed the Horizon mission and got more dossiers to recruit more of my team. But I decided to finish off the firewalker missions and other side missions, and going forward I will probably do the loyalty missions for my current squad mates before I start up with recruiting more. I just want less clutter on my damn galaxy map :ROFLMAO:

And of course as boring as it is, I still need to scan every planet in whatever galaxy I have a mission in to deplete every single planet of its resources. I have a problem.
Salarian science smothered in idiom
About as stimulating as scanning for iridium
But one tale holds every mind enthralled

Cos no matter what scars you bear
Whatever uniform you wear
You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Eh, the only reason I'd save Zaheed is so I can watch him try to flirt with Samara in the Citadel DLC lol. Otherwise I don't use him like at all.

Kasumi's loyalty mission was fun, but I don't really use her on any missions anyways. Mostly stick with Garrus and Tali to cover the tech/weapons. Or I'll do one of those two, with Miranda.

I've come to the realization that the fine tuning they did on the combat system in ME3 really makes the combat that much more fun over ME2. ME2 is fun, but biotic combo's with squad mates is a bit buggy.

I'll try and use Miranda to detonate a singularity and 99% of the time, the guy dies before she executes a warp. So I miss the detonation, and ended up wasting precious cool down on a singularity when I could have just done a Pull/Warp combo to do as much damage.

Weapons do way more damage in ME2 than Biotics. With ME3 the way they made it so you can cary only a pistol and get a 200% cool down bonus means I can spam detonations all day long.

I'm kind of wondering if they tweaked ammo drops though, I remember quite a few times completely running out of Ammo on some missions and having to limp along without any guns for a while till I got lucky enough for a enemy to drop enough ammo to start shooting again.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I had to go back to the citadel for Garrus's loyalty mission, so I bought some more while I was there. Lets see how long these last. I also then inadvertently triggered the mission to board the disabled collector ship, so thats done now. Back to loyalty missions and then I'll continue building my squad

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info