Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I did some fine tuning for HDR and me:le is looking fantastic.

this mod just makes it even better.
I mean I don’t know why they changed that considering all the other tits and ass camera angles are in there lol.

I had Miranda on my squad for the Jack mission and the camera angles there were full on side boob for the both of them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I finally did put some time back in today after not touching this game for a couple weeks. Got all thru Noveria and everything involved w/ that plus a couple more side missions. Then spent some time selling all the junk weapons I collected on Noveria and then re-equipping my squad with the good stuff I kept, then I swung back over to the citadel to wander around and do some shopping, since I'd maxed out my credits selling all my useless shit :LOL:

My paragon gauge is also maxed out now.

Now I got Virmire.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I haven't really messed with photo mode in this game because I'd probably be about 80 hours into this game now instead of 40, and half as far along. But I was doing some random exploring before heading off to Virmire and after landing on a planet to answer a random distress call I encountered, I just couldn't pass this one up.

49h0alN.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I haven't really messed with photo mode in this game because I'd probably be about 80 hours into this game now instead of 40, and half as far along. But I was doing some random exploring before heading off to Virmire and after landing on a planet to answer a random distress call I encountered, I just couldn't pass this one up.

49h0alN.jpg
Thats a nice shot.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ugh, I need a new PS5 controller. Started Virmire tonight, and my controller decided to go all in on the infamous "stick drift" issue that have plagued these controllers. I've noticed it pop in here and there occasionally, but now it's hit annoying levels. Tried all the "fixes", rotating the stick and try and realign it, doing a hard reset of the controller, disabling and reenabling bluetooth connections w/ the ps5......nope.

If I dont buy a new controller soon I'm gonna smash this one and then have nothing to play with. Maybe I'll head over to BB or target tomorrow. I've got giftcards at both I need to burn

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Yvonne Strahovski. The voice behind the character Miranda Lawson.

8d562edacbd89d7022c424159ca935b8.jpg

?

Ali Hillis: Liara T'Soni

liara_t__soni_ali_hillis_wallpaper_by_oliveooomph-d4pd4w2.jpg

Ash (Liz) Sroka: Tali’Zorah

enhanced-6157-1414696052-16.jpg

Carrie-Anne Moss: Aria T’loak

aria_moss-mass-effect.jpg

Courtenay Taylor: Jack

Taylor%2B-%2BJack.jpg

Kimberly Brooks: Ashley Williams

17jhn4mauedzljpg.jpg

Jennifer Hale: Female Commander Shepard

jennifer-hale-commander-shepard.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Hopped over to BB today and picked up a new ps5 controller. Giving it a slight charge now and then its back to Virmire. It was kinda crazy how much looser the analog sticks actually feel on my old controller compared to the new one. Guess I've got my use out of this thing :LOL: I mean its been my sole controller since I got my PS5 at launch, and based on the games I've played on my PS5 so far I'm sure I have well over 300 hours on that thing at this point. I need to do some research and see if I can replace the motherboard in my old controller. I mean i know you CAN, but I dont know if they're out there for just anybody to buy, or how much they would even be

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And thats ME1 DONE. I think the final tally was somewhere around 47 hours. Dont know if I hit EVERY side mission in the game, but I made a damn good effort. God the space battle at the end w/ sovereign is still so epic.

Cant wait to start 2. I do hope the audio issues from 1 havent carried over so I can actually play the game thru my surround instead of headphones, which I did for the entirety of 1

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I got an award today just before I finished for the day.

2000+ enemies killed. :). It accumulates across all 3 games.

I expect the # to go up much faster now that I've access to Biotic Combo's to cause Biotic Explosions.

In ME3 I expect it to skyrocket the minute I get access to Flare when I do the Omega DLC. Biotic combo's when I can detonate with Flare and recover in seconds means I can clear an enemy field so fast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info