Gaming Happy N7 day (Trilogy remaster)

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Would have loved to have beaten ME2 this weekend, but it just wasn't in the cards w/ work, and F1 and other things, but I did activate Legion and do his loyalty mission tonight. I took the "renegade" path and destroyed the heretics rather than reprogram them and make them stronger. I'd rather side w/ the Quarians and give them the advantage in ME3. So I guess thats it then. All thats left to play for is the end of the universe.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Would have loved to have beaten ME2 this weekend, but it just wasn't in the cards w/ work, and F1 and other things, but I did activate Legion and do his loyalty mission tonight. I took the "renegade" path and destroyed the heretics rather than reprogram them and make them stronger. I'd rather side w/ the Quarians and give them the advantage in ME3. So I guess thats it then. All thats left to play for is the end of the universe.
All the variations, but usually fall back on an Adept Spacer War Hero character.

Though I admit, the Colonist history side mission "I remember me" is probably one of the better (and way more depressing!) ones.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Suicide mission is COMPLETE and no one was turned into human slushies!! Destroyed the base as well because fuck that shit and fuck the illusive man. Also completed Lair of the Shadow Broker, and god I forgot how much there was to explore/read after all that at Liara's new headquarters. I did purchase the locations of some planets that have abundant resources I can deplete (even tho I dont really need them anymore) but i'll probably at least clear those out. Dont think I'm going to bother trying to deplete the whole galaxy :LOL: But I will double check and make sure I've found all the anomalies. Also still need to complete Arrival, and then I think I can be DONE with this game and move on to 3. Need to play thru that opening.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I need to snag a pic of my resources. I DID deplete the galaxy lol. Got well over 2,000,000 iridium and probably more metric tons of Eezo than Omega weighs.

The real reason I strip mined the galaxy?

So I could do all of the side missions.

But I suppose I could have looked up the list here and just visited those planets directly.

Also, your resources in ME2 get carried into ME3. But don't know if there is a cap on it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I know I said I wasnt going to spend all my time scanning planets, but, thats pretty much all ive been doing today :LOL: Really i've just been going to the planets locations I purchased from Liara that have rich resources to try and deplete them, but I did end up discovering a couple anomaly side quests on my own, which then took me to some other systems that I hadn't yet been to, and, I mean I'm not going to visit a solar system and NOT deplete it........I mean what am i??

I've also pretty much given up on my ship attire and just run around in sweats and N7 hoodie now. I think i've earned it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ok I think I'm DONE. Got all the anomalies completed, scanned WAY more planets than I intended, but my obsession partly took over. NOT going for 100% tho :LOL: Completed the Arrival DLC and wiped out over 300K+ Batarians (Im sure everything will be fine) and that is that. After 66 hours, I'm ready to start 3.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Couldnt wait. Had to play thru the beggining of 3 tonight. That opening. That score. When that first reaper blasted thru the building I thought my sub was gonna destroy everything in my room.

And god damnit, i completely forgot that freddie prinze jr voiced james vega in this. It was ok before, but now, all I can hear is Kanan Jarrus.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I finally finished strip mining the galaxy a few days ago.

ABB1F32D-ED28-4F32-96EA-7C16F5DA6462.jpeg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
You're a monster! :ROFLMAO: That should be considered a renegade act
I literally never ever ran into a situation where I didn't have enough resources for any research items lol. 5/5 biotic damage cost X eezo? No problem.

Too bad I long ago reached the cap of what will import into ME3. I probably have enough right now to bankroll the best outcome for ME3 without doing any of the ME3 missions.

Its time to start ME3. But only when I can turn the stereo up to hear the epic reaper attacks.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ugh, jumping straight from ME2 to ME3, you really see how bioware went all in on the action shooter for this last game. The different enemy types, endless waves, constantly avoiding grenades being lobbed at you, and FUCK those turrets. And these assholes dont give a shit either. They'll all just bum rush you at once no matter where you are trying to hide behind this games wonky cover system. Everything just worked better in ME2

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Even with a shiny new xbox series x and far cry 6.......i still needs me some mass effect. Completed the Tuhanka mission to cure the genophage, such an epic mission, and definitely needs to have the surround CRANKED. Spoiler alert. I cured it. Fuck the Salarians. If I'm gonna go kill some reapers, I'd much rather have the support of the Krogans. They know how to fuck shit up. Also no way I'd double cross Wrex. :LOL:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
That moment you realize the traumatized Asaria at the hospital, who talks about having shot the crying girl on Tiptree to keep the Reapers attention away........

Well, if you don't know, I won't spoil it. But if you already know. Damn. Remember when I first got to the end of that conversation, and the conversation with the other character and find the connection.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I decided to start the Omega DLC. Oh god I forgot how long this DLC was. Its at least 2-3 hours of gameplay. Some good mods, the adjutants suck balls in the final Afterlife battle.

I haven't even gotten to Afterlife yet, gotta disarm the bombs first, then off to kill Big Cerberus dude who's protected by an unending army of Adjutants. Ugh.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info