Gaming Happy N7 day (Trilogy remaster)

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
:LOL: Thats why I'm glad Im using a guide this go round. I WAS going to start that one, not remembering what it actually was, then I looked at the guide was like NOPE. That one will be staying in my task list for a while.

However right now far cry 6 has me firmly in its grasp at the moment....

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Hmm. Interesting ?

Mass Effect 3’s original ending had a Reaper Queen rather than the Catalyst

Apparently, this Queen wanted the Reapers to evolve but thought they were “incapable of evolution because of the limitations of our AI”, who then “locked her away inside the Citadel” because the Reapers didn’t like what she was proposing. The Queen then offered a chance for Shepard to let the Reapers evolve.

The choices in this original ending became:

• Renegade: Shepard refuses, attacks, “causes the Citadel to detonate”, wipes out the Earth, but destroys the Reapers and allows the rest of the galaxy to survive.
  • Paragon: Shepard becomes the “big king Reaper” and takes control of the Reapers “to be a power for good”.
  • Synthesis: The Queen uses “space magic” to combine herself and Shepard and mix biological and synthetic beings. Wilkinson describes a mother and daughter on a hill – “Asaris who are a little bit different” – where there’s a green circuit sheen on everything, and the mother is “telling the story of how Shepard made everything better and saved everybody from the Reapers”.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Sounds like pretty much the exact same end result. I do hate the child. I think I'm gonna make a save so I can get as close to the end as possible, then shoot the catalyst in th head. Then I'll go for the destroy ending, cause that's probably what will lead to ME4. Not sure how the Control or Synthesis ending will work for any ME4 storyline if Shepard is still involved.

Unless it means you play as a completely different protagonist.

Working on Surkesh now, brought Javik with me, just for the Salarian Liver line.

And Garrus, because Wrex and Garrus have golden dialogue.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, its N7 day, and nothing but "post your fan work" tweets.

Disappointing. :(. Was oping to hear things about new ME game.

Speaking of dissapontments. Just thinking of the squad mates from Andromeda.

So few choices. And half of them unless in actual fire fights. Jaal, Liam, useless. Cora's biotic are geared towards support roles, which could have been useful, but ultimately she's too weak to really be of use once you level up.

PeeBee, Draak, and Vetra are the only ones worth taking on missions, because they are the only ones that can really offer any kind of complementary fire support.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Citadel DLC is for me3. It’s like a love letter to the fans and has fun making fun of itself.

plus it has Armax Arena, which is a fun mini-game. You can pick your enemies and difficulty. And it has challenges from npc characters like a make a wish foundation.

it’s my favorite dlc, with Omega being second.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Oh man. I think its actually been about a year since i fell off of my playthru of 3. I really need to get back to it. Far Cry 6 derailed me last year. But if I get back into it now, God of War Ragnarok is gonna derail me when it comes out 2 days after N7 day on the 9th.
I did not finish my play through of ME3 LE. I need usually get to the Citadel DLC and stop there and just play in Armax Arena. :)

I've actually been considering buying ME:A, and modding the shit out of it.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Oh man. I think its actually been about a year since i fell off of my playthru of 3. I really need to get back to it. Far Cry 6 derailed me last year. But if I get back into it now, God of War Ragnarok is gonna derail me when it comes out 2 days after N7 day on the 9th.
Ended up playing the original trilogy (non LE) with the "Shepherd Survives" mod as well as the "cut content" mod.

I think that "survived" ending hit me harder than my first ever play through with the ORIGINAL death ending.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info