Gaming Happy N7 day (Trilogy remaster)

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I had to go back to the citadel for Garrus's loyalty mission, so I bought some more while I was there. Lets see how long these last. I also then inadvertently triggered the mission to board the disabled collector ship, so thats done now. Back to loyalty missions and then I'll continue building my squad
I think you can only do 2 or 3 missions after the IFF mission before most of the normandy regular crew (not squad mates) get turned into human smoothies.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Loyalty missions done for Zaeed, Mordin, Garrus, Grunt, Jacob, Jack, and Kasumi. Just have Miranda left, but that one takes me to Illium, which is quite crowded at the moment w/ recruitment missions for Thane and Samara, plus the lair of the shadowbroker DLC, which I REALLY don't wanna get dragged into at this stage in the game (its really best story-wise after the endgame), but I have a feeling i'll inadvertently end up triggering that when I go there. Soooo, I think I'm just gonna stop here for tonight.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Loyalty missions done for Zaeed, Mordin, Garrus, Grunt, Jacob, Jack, and Kasumi. Just have Miranda left, but that one takes me to Illium, which is quite crowded at the moment w/ recruitment missions for Thane and Samara, plus the lair of the shadowbroker DLC, which I REALLY don't wanna get dragged into at this stage in the game (its really best story-wise after the endgame), but I have a feeling i'll inadvertently end up triggering that when I go there. Soooo, I think I'm just gonna stop here for tonight.
Nah, been there. Even if you somehow inadvertently trigger it, as long as you don't select the option "Take cab to Liara's" you won't actually get into the mission. You can still do all her other things like the stupid data mining missions.

I selected the option once, and now it just shows up on the galaxy map, but I haven't actually done the mission yet, and probably won't until I finish the main campaign. just like I won't do the Batarian mission for Hackett until I beat the main game.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'm SOOO close to the end game. I'm finishing up Project Overlord right now, final mission there. gonna Roast Gavin Archer alive for doing that to his brother.

Then I have only the LotSB and Arrival to complete after I complete the Suicide mission. I always felt that LotSB and Arrival are best after the main campaign is done.

Also, because I saw this elsewhere, yes, I'm totally guilty of doing this. When things get busy on virmire, I'll slam a colossus take a pot shot with the main cannon then do the same to another one to keep them off balance and unable to fire while whittling them down with the canon.

1630204929506.png

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I wanted to put more time in today but it wasn't in the cards. HOPEFULLY tomorrow I can, because I don't feel like doing jack shit tomorrow except sitting around and being lazy. Suppose it will all depend on how long the F1 race takes, which, if judged by today's quali.........could be awhile.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
And roll credits.

took Miranda for the final reaper confrontation so she could tell the illusion man to fuck off. Just have to pick her first on the squad mate selection screen.

You get the best me3 dialogue if you use Jack instead of Samara as the shield person.

Tali for the pipes

Garrus for the fire team leader both times.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well I WAS gonna clean my BMW this afternoon............but then I booted the game up..

Got Samara and Thane recruited, and did some various side missions on Illium. Still need to go back and tie up a few loose ends there, then who knows. Maybe knock out the loyalty missions for my new recruits and see where it goes from there.

Even tho its a renegade option and I've been trying to stick to the paragon path, I can never resist the option to push that merc nob out of the tower window while doing the Thane mission. So satisfying every time.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I'm almost done scanning, and mining EVERY single planet.

I ve got over 2 MILLION iridium lol.

But I was struck by something. I never got the Jack vs Miranda fight which is supposed to occur shortly after you finish both their loyalty missions.

I'm actually thinking of going in with a save editor and removing Miranda's loyalty mission so I can re-complete it and try and get the fight to kick off. I could just edit their loyalty so that both remain loyal, for the conversations to come in ME3, but I'm not sure exactly what values to use. But if I try and trigger then fight, then it will set the correct values.

I am annoyed. But if I have to choose to redo a loyalty mission, I'd rather redo miranda's than Jacks.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I've had thoughts about trying to mine and deplete EVERY single planet.........but I don't know if I REALLY want to do that... :ROFLMAO:

I dont remember if I got the jack/miranda fight....but I probably did.

Finally carved out some more time for the game this afternoon. Did Thanes loyalty mission, and a few other random side quests I had hanging around. Then......did the reaper IFF mission. So its on now. Just gotta activate Legion, do his loyalty mission, and then it's boogie time. Might be able to get everything knocked out tomorrow. At least as far as the suicide mission goes. Then I'll still have LOTSB and Arrival DLC's to knock out.

Thread Info