Workout chat

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Struggling with new work out. The dynamic stretches are really tough and awkward looking when I do them. The ab work out today wasn't much better. Hopefully it irons out in the next couple weeks. ...

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Banging out arms, back, Delts

Then walk

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Got up early to start a pork shoulder for AEW pay per view tonight. Went to gym did cardo workout. Went quick so did leg workout I missed Friday. Quick steam and shower and now waiting for a table at Chuck's BBQ

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Morning. Been three weeks since I lifted. Oops. Vacation/busy/shitty mood are my excuses.

hitting some bro lifts today to work up a sweat and get back into the swing of it.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i've been lazy, 2 weeks gym membersship, lifted once (monday) - got there at 630am and it was busy as fuck. google hours said it would be busier at 730 but it was a little better.

only done muay thai 2x in that time too. which really is more boxing here, like the last class had 0 kicks. i have also only done punches and pads with students holding them since leaving thailand; where even day 1 you have full instructor held pad sessions and do tons of kicks. i miss muay thai in thailand a fucking lot. i believe there is zero clinch work practiced ever here, and that a guy from thailand would come and just destroy everyone here as a result, not that m/t is popular here - boxing is of course, where i see tons of people in parks doing, including tons of women. the ufc gym has a bunch of bags, but no mats on the floor for kicks, seems the place is just set for boxing too.

been eating *fucktons* of cheeseburgers on a best burger search. i walk everywhere which is the only reason i'm getting fatter instead of super fatter. hit 50k yesterday, peak, my feet are in need of a massage today. perhaps new shoes.

241731068_10109089718074219_4412296100342590470_n.jpeg

241738285_10109089717914539_3557398313951221961_n.jpeg

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Full week of new routine in. It's a bitch in some places...lol......So I thought this was funny, one of our supersets is dead lifts 4x10 and 4x10 of stepping off a bench, landing on both feet them jumping straight up. Yea it looks weird. Some old hard guys where looking at us and kind of laughing. Well after the second set we are both pouring sweat. And those guys are kind of looking at us with a bit more interest. After the 4th set we definitely had their attention. Wasn't as strange as they thought at first....lol

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
unf. we did kicks in muay thai for the first time out here, and i held pads - with little instruction - and it's easy to fuck that up 50 ways. my partner wasn't even kicking that hard, but i got jacked up something serious. actually at the time i was fine, felt normal, recall finishing the day off with 30 push ups, etc. 6 hours later my rear left shoulder was hurting, then i had a rough night's sleep with plenty of pain. basically a constant sensation, usually pain, in rear back left back/shoulder area. i can't even hold my head up straight, as it is tensing up some muscle/tendon/ligament or something that is hella sensitive.

dunno how long i'll have to take off muay thai, or most anything, sucks from going from 20k+ daily fitbit steps to it now being a pain in the ass to just even go out and grab a quick coffee. eg. my head is cocked to the side, i can only turn it left so much, half the time holding my arm as if it's in a sling to avoid the pain of just walking around, etc.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
unf. we did kicks in muay thai for the first time out here, and i held pads - with little instruction - and it's easy to fuck that up 50 ways. my partner wasn't even kicking that hard, but i got jacked up something serious. actually at the time i was fine, felt normal, recall finishing the day off with 30 push ups, etc. 6 hours later my rear left shoulder was hurting, then i had a rough night's sleep with plenty of pain. basically a constant sensation, usually pain, in rear back left back/shoulder area. i can't even hold my head up straight, as it is tensing up some muscle/tendon/ligament or something that is hella sensitive.

dunno how long i'll have to take off muay thai, or most anything, sucks from going from 20k+ daily fitbit steps to it now being a pain in the ass to just even go out and grab a quick coffee. eg. my head is cocked to the side, i can only turn it left so much, half the time holding my arm as if it's in a sling to avoid the pain of just walking around, etc.
God Damn, that blows (but its funny at the same time). Hope you heal up quickly.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
i've been lazy, 2 weeks gym membersship, lifted once (monday) - got there at 630am and it was busy as fuck. google hours said it would be busier at 730 but it was a little better.

only done muay thai 2x in that time too. which really is more boxing here, like the last class had 0 kicks. i have also only done punches and pads with students holding them since leaving thailand; where even day 1 you have full instructor held pad sessions and do tons of kicks. i miss muay thai in thailand a fucking lot. i believe there is zero clinch work practiced ever here, and that a guy from thailand would come and just destroy everyone here as a result, not that m/t is popular here - boxing is of course, where i see tons of people in parks doing, including tons of women. the ufc gym has a bunch of bags, but no mats on the floor for kicks, seems the place is just set for boxing too.

been eating *fucktons* of cheeseburgers on a best burger search. i walk everywhere which is the only reason i'm getting fatter instead of super fatter. hit 50k yesterday, peak, my feet are in need of a massage today. perhaps new shoes.

View attachment 99755

View attachment 99756
50,000 steps 😳That’s over 20 miles !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom