šŸ„ Health What's your resting heart rate?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I wish I had your problems ?
I know it's slightly off topic, but when we used to go out to watch UFC fights I'd sit with a buddy that's 5'10" and about 300lbs. We'd order a 18" pizza and go at it. He'd tap out 1/3 way through and I would finish the pizza. People in our group would be staring, like, "shouldn't it be the fat one still shoving this shit on a shingle into his cake hole? What's going on here?"

I've tried to eat healthy, I really have. But it's been so long that my body rejects all sorts of vegetables and fruits. Like I literally get stomach aches and it wrecks me. I have to go eat White Castle to get me sorted out. It's been like that since I was child, like 4-5 years old (according to my mom). I'll eat some vegetables, but they're usually drowning in butter or cheese, and paired with a good steak.

That's why I do those 20, 30, 40, 50+ mile bicycle rides. To keep the ol' ticker pumping and getting the shit out of my veins and arteries so I can eat like crap and have a normal HR and BP.

Reactions: greasy

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
80 right now but usually 90-100 resting
you should get that checked

A friend had high blood pressure and heart rate....kept pushing it off til it got to the point where he now only has 20% of "total power" of his heart because it was basically working hard for years and years, never resting

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Holy Fook. Keep on that 75 Hard, 90-100 resting is high af.
I thought it was the adderall so I quit for a few weeks and nothing changed. Hardly take it now but itā€™s still high. Went to the dr a few years back and wore a heart monitor for a week or two and they said no issues just some people have a fast heart rate.
Everytime I go to the dr my blood pressure is text book perfect too. So ?ā€ā™‚ļø

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I thought it was the adderall so I quit for a few weeks and nothing changed. Hardly take it now but itā€™s still high. Went to the dr a few years back and wore a heart monitor for a week or two and they said no issues just some people have a fast heart rate.
Everytime I go to the dr my blood pressure is text book perfect too. So ?ā€ā™‚ļø
I'd visit a different doctor for a second opinion.

Reactions: Gamble
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info