šŸ„ Health What's your resting heart rate?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
You have what Google calls an athlete resting rate. Fuck you.

orlando scandrick boards GIF

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Same for me. 60s at rest during the day and low to mid 50s over night. I wear my apple watch series 7 all day and night and fast charge it when I shower. So Im basically always wearing it.

Its nice to have that visibility into your health. There are very many people the watch has saved for various reasons.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
When I was in the hospital for the brain surgery my resting BP fell down into the 30's after they hit me with a mild muscle relaxer via IV drip. They then had to add something else behind it (adrenaline?) to get my HR back up.

And that's how I found out that even mild muscle relaxers will almost stop my heart. Yay me.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I extended the data, looks like I hit 190 during workouts/hockey/biking.

View attachment 123168
Glad Iā€™m not the only one that still has a ticker that screams. Everyoneā€™s always telling me ā€œitā€™s too high for your age,ā€ blah blah blah. Fuck it, itā€™s mine and it works.

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Glad Iā€™m not the only one that still has a ticker that screams. Everyoneā€™s always telling me ā€œitā€™s too high for your age,ā€ blah blah blah. Fuck it, itā€™s mine and it works.
Your max heart rate declines with age, they are just jealous that you are physically younger than they are.

• Haha

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I extended the data, looks like I hit 190 during workouts/hockey/biking.

View attachment 123168
Man, my max in the last few months on bicycle rides seems to be 178, and I was ready to start digging my own grave with my shoe. At 190 you'd just have to come by and kick a little dust on me and leave me where I dropped dead.

I'm also pushing 50 and eat like crap, so I'm just gonna use that as an excuse.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Man, my max in the last few months on bicycle rides seems to be 178, and I was ready to start digging my own grave with my shoe. At 190 you'd just have to come by and kick a little dust on me and leave me where I dropped dead.

I'm also pushing 50 and eat like crap, so I'm just gonna use that as an excuse.
I eat like crap too, need to be better about that. I have been lately, but Iā€™m not exactly a beacon of health at times. If my diet was spot on Iā€™d probably be like 50 lbs lighter ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info