Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Yay

BF1700BD-7A7A-4F8F-B727-8154AAE52A76.jpeg

Reactions: Fish

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Still playing The Outer Worlds. Id really like to try and beat it this weekend. For a game thats "supposed" to take like 30 hours to beat, I'm probably 36+ hours into it now and I don't think Im anywhere near the end yet :LOL: But there are sooooooooo many side quests, and I'm doing them all, and also I explore everything, and loot everything and everyone I can, and I actually also read all the computer terminals. Sometimes you actually learn some info that gives you a new avenue to complete a mission later on. I do like how most missions have many ways to complete them, depending on how you want to play.

Also still Forza Horizon 4. It's still a good game to just kill an hour or 2 a night. I mainly just go in to complete the weekly forzathon challenges and collect rare cars.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
XB1. I’ll check out Crew. Forza’s a good choice too

The crew was pretty fun. I sunk a lottttta hours into that game. Its fun even you're playing by yourself. And you can do a "cross country tour" from the comfort of your own couch. Even if it doesnt take that long to drive from one side of the country to the other. But they do have a version of the airplane graveyard in Tucson that you can visit :LOL:

Reactions: ChrisRac

Thread Info