Gaming What game are you currently playing?

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Far cry 4 wasnt bad. But 3 really set the benchmark. I just remember getting a little TOO into the sniper rifle. I went to a dark place w/ that game.

I just remembered I picked up 5 awhile back, I guess when it was at some crazy discount or something, then forgot about it. [emoji38] Maybe one of these days i'll fire it up.
I'd recommend a playthrough for 5. I had a pretty good time sneaking around and killing bad guys. The for-hire characters are pretty cool. I loved playing with the bear. I'd send him ahead and have him maul people that I couldn't easily sneak up on.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I love They Are Billions. I have 300 hrs into it thus far. Basically you build defenses and clear he map of zombies while fighting off hoards of them that come at different times. I’ve been playing it since alpha survival mode. Survival mode Is really hard and most of the time I don’t clear the map and loose my command center to some stupid mistake but strangely I’ve never rage quit this game. I’ve watched streamers just crush the game at 900% difficulty without pausing. I’m lucky to beat any map at 100% pausing all the time so I’m not all that great at the game. LOL.

The campaign is a lot of fun and great way to learn the game. I’m not a fan of the missions that you have clear buildings and look for loot using a specific hero. It’s just tedious and I tend to loose focus and screw up. The survival type missions are great fun though with specific challenges to beat on each map. Also the devs are really good at keeping up with any bugs and adding new content and the steam workshop has all kinds of interesting player created maps to play on from super easy relaxing build/experimentation maps to near impossible maps. Overall it’s one of my favorites.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So I apparently underestimated Far Lone Sails. I beat it, and I wanted to play it again, but switched over to the SNES games released on the Switch and started A Link To The Past. So now I am in the middle of that and got Links Awakening as a gift. So Ill probably jump to that either after LTTP or just jump now.

Thread Info