Gaming What game are you currently playing?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
farm sim 19.

its technical AF but also it has alot of flaws and short comings. alot of untold stuff, like certain controls. also glitchy as hell. but i love operating the equipment.

last night i had to spec out a telehandler to get a bail of cotton out that i lost in a river. it took me 45 mins to roll it up the hill, get it back on trailer, then to the spinnery. once i did that the cotton glitched out and stayed suspended in the air and i had to restart the mission

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Everything after Far Cry 3 has paled in comparison.

Far cry 4 wasnt bad. But 3 really set the benchmark. I just remember getting a little TOO into the sniper rifle. I went to a dark place w/ that game.

Far Cry 5. Decent game, I love sending my bear to go pounce on some bad guys. The story is a little lame, but it keeps me planted in front of the TV for a couple hours.

I just remembered I picked up 5 awhile back, I guess when it was at some crazy discount or something, then forgot about it. :LOL: Maybe one of these days i'll fire it up.

Reactions: Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
How is BL3? I assume just like every other BL game? I enjoy them, just not sure I'm ready to dive in to 3 yet. Lindsay played 2 a little bit, but she doesn't remember
I'm only lvl 7 or so. I played with Justin on Friday. So far, I like BL2s opening way better....if we're just comparing both first few hours. This one feels like BL2 with just some new guns. The voice acting also feels sub par as well. But I'm early on so I cant really give a fair review yet.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I was looking on the Switch store and saw FAR: Lone Sails. So far I kinda like it. Only about 1 hour in, but I think its only a 5-6 hour game from what I hear. The game looks amazing IMO. Also on Steam and PS and XB stores IIRC.

Far Lone Sails was actually pretty good. From the screenshots, it doesn't look all that great of a game, but it's really fun.

Reactions: Fish

Thread Info