Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Playing BeamNG. Its a car physics sim/game. Really cool shit with mods and the ability to modify the cars like crazy. currently have a full size with a turbo sprayed 572ci v8 all black and done up for an extreme sport truck. just loaded a long straight course and hit 206mph before the engine popped and spit its guts out. had more in it but need to continue to work with gearing and such. Still lots more I can do with the game too I've only messed with modding just the truck and driving it like an idiot on the maps... lol.

20200414101110_1.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
That screenshot reminds me of Street Legal Racing. That game was extremely detailed. Cams, Cam timing, heads, valves, springs. You could build an engine and forget to install the cam entirely.

You could build a car forget to install brakes, and take it out on the track. And the car would drive without brakes.

So if you were't mechanically inclined you were so screwed with that game.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'm really enjoying Mass Effect 2 now that I'm 60 hours in. Enemies are tougher, missions are longer, stories are more detailed. The DLCs that came with the game add a lot. I go in expecting a normal mission and get sucked into a long DLC instead. Great!
ME2 is the best of the series. Mass Effect 3 could have easily taken the title if not for the totally botched ending. I replay ME3 the most of them all. Replaying ME1 right now, I forgot how bad the combat sucks. But the overall story and RPG elements were strong enough to overcome the bad combat.

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I thought 3 was good minus EA’s typical “turn it into an action game” like they did with Dead Space (DS1/2 was all about horror and surviving, DS3 was just nonstop action). I actually didn’t mind ME3 ending and although it’s an easy cop out, the ending DOES make sense. I mean the dude’s name is Shepherd. That was some long game foretelling literally from day 1.

Currently “re”playing Empyrion Galactic Survival. Bought it years ago but never really dove into the base building and “survival” so now I’m forcing myself to build a base and ship and what not.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I'm giving Fallout 76 a try right now since it's free to play this weekend. To me, the whole Fallout series was all about single player and I never liked the idea of a multiplayer version. I don't want other people in my game since it seems like it would spoil the experience. Still, I figured I'd give it a shot.

The game begins inside of "Vault 76", where you wake up in your apartment. As soon as I opened the apartment door and stepped out, another player ran up to me and started punching me in the face. Not a good start and pretty much what I was afraid of. Most of these free-for-all on-line games are full of retards which ruin the game for everyone.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I'm giving Fallout 76 a try right now since it's free to play this weekend. To me, the whole Fallout series was all about single player and I never liked the idea of a multiplayer version. I don't want other people in my game since it seems like it would spoil the experience. Still, I figured I'd give it a shot.

The game begins inside of "Vault 76", where you wake up in your apartment. As soon as I opened the apartment door and stepped out, another player ran up to me and started punching me in the face. Not a good start and pretty much what I was afraid of. Most of these free-for-all on-line games are full of retards which ruin the game for everyone.

fallout 76 is complete garbage. I had high hopes and preordered it and it went from bad, to worse, and to unplayable and Now I’d say it’s back to just bad. Hackers, exploits that even if you accidentally stumble on will get you banned, glitches, bugs, And don’t forget the atom store that was promised to have only cosmetic items but ended up with all kinds of pay to win and game advancing items. at least they have NPC’s back in the game which do make it a lot more alive But I’d still not recommend anyone spend money on it.

Reactions: nytebyte

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
fallout 76 is complete garbage. I had high hopes and preordered it and it went from bad, to worse, and to unplayable and Now I’d say it’s back to just bad. Hackers, exploits that even if you accidentally stumble on will get you banned, glitches, bugs, And don’t forget the atom store that was promised to have only cosmetic items but ended up with all kinds of pay to win and game advancing items. at least they have NPC’s back in the game which do make it a lot more alive But I’d still not recommend anyone spend money on it.

Good to know. I don't have many hours played so far and at the moment, I haven't experienced any issues.
Can't really tell if it's worth buying, even at the sale price of $30 right now.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I’m still playing PUBG primarily. Game is running really good now and the redesign of the snow map is great. Have 26 wins out of 56 games played and a 3.2 K/D so far this season.

Other than that some COD but just multiplayer and I’ve been grinding out getting each gun to max rank (minus most the LMGs and sniper rifles).

Thread Info