Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Also, I agree. Good to know. I was interested. Now not so much.

I’ve played the current version of fallout 76 and it’s still meh... there are still Strange bugs and trolls that will ruin the single playerish fun of the game. Story for wastelanders is fun though. All the original non-npc hunting for tapes to listen to quests get soo boring quick. It is a huge map and is a shit ton of fun to explore. Most of the time gameplay is decent and there are soo few people in each server it’s rare to run into someone but it fucking sucks when you do run into some asshole in game. If I was to really get into it I’d spring for a private server and get a group together to play with but that is 12.99 a month for it which is too steep for my tastes.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
What you guys driving most rounds?

Depends, sometimes it gets set up so that it’s standard clubs and golf balls because some of the people don’t have maxed out clubs, I worked my ass off on maxing out a set of clubs and can usually crush it like 400 yards with those maxed out clubs.

im going to make another set with a ton of control instead so I don’t outdrive everyone and listen to them bitch about my cheater clubs. :bowrofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I think right now I can max 350 yards with the big air clubs. I started the game over a few months back so I dont have the custom clubs or whatever unlocked currently.

I also rarely use any of the special moves and instead rely on my own accuracy, etc.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I think right now I can max 350 yards with the big air clubs. I started the game over a few months back so I dont have the custom clubs or whatever unlocked currently.

I also rarely use any of the special moves and instead rely on my own accuracy, etc.

I'm the low man on the group and if we use our own clubs I can drive 330 I think.

I also dont come in last all the time either. But mostly because 1 guy times out. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
BEF21B47-1D41-46C5-B1A3-6049BDAF5CB9.jpeg

Just checked and the maxed out power clubs are +100 yards distance

Thread Info