TV The Office

Frank Dukes

Reaction score
I recently started going thru the series, think I'm on season three. I somehow never got into this show, hell I'm not sure I'm into it now. I put it on as background noise and play with my daughter when I get home from work. I'll see it thru.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
comedy central marathons pull me in no matter what... even though i could just netflix all this shit without commercials.
I never watched this when they first aired. But seem to catch it on Comedy Central as well. I should just watch all the seasons as on Comedy Cental I seem to see the same episodes.

I was reading something online that was talking about how there were things that pointed to Tody being the killer you would hear about on the show every so often. So I would like to visit that too. haha

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
comedy central marathons pull me in no matter what... even though i could just netflix all this shit without commercials.
I never watched this when they first aired. But seem to catch it on Comedy Central as well. I should just watch all the seasons as on Comedy Cental I seem to see the same episodes.

I was reading something online that was talking about how there were things that pointed to Tody being the killer you would hear about on the show every so often. So I would like to visit that too. haha

All of the office christmas episodes in a row on comedy central?

DONT MIND IF I DO

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Ya know what always bugged me? The Christmas episode from season 7. I'm pretty sure it's the only episode to have a soundtrack... When Jada is handing out candy, there is a Christmas song playing... And it can't be from the "band" cause it's just one dude.. And i don't think it's from speakers because it seems to follow her around.

I mean it doesn't ruin anything but it's out of place for the show.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Also, the Secret Santa episode from s6...when Kevin sits on Michael's lap, you can clearly see Ed Helms and Mindy Kaling break character multiple times and laugh. Andy actually walks off camera because he cant keep it together :rofl:

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I watch way too much Office.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I watch it every night before bed and typically on Mondays when Comedy Central has it on basically all evening....in all honesty, I've probably only watched it the entire way through 5 or 6 times because after s7, there are so many meh episodes and I jump around. HOWEVER, s1-s7.....Ive probably watched those through to completion...at least 20-30 times by now. Likely more.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Krasinski breaks character a TON. He covers his face most of the time.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
And ya know...I think a lot of what bugs me about the seasons post Michael...are Jim and Pam. They no longer become interesting characters and the show switches the focus on them SO much that its just not fun. There are still great eps in the later season but i find myself skipping ahead a lot.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yup, still watching at least one episode a day, usually as I'm falling asleep. I bounce between that and Seinfeld.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I think the only thing I noticed was the paper Kevin had about not eating the yellow snow whilst watching the show. Everything else, nope :rofl:

I have personally finished the series the same way as [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION], 1-7 probably at least 15 times and the whole thing through 3.

lastls1

Reaction score
Currently watching the alliance episode from season one. Easily my favorite show of all time. I would say this goes down as top 5 best shows of all time.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Office Dinner party ep... When Jan takes jims hand to dance, you can see Jenna (Pam) start to laugh.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Michael has been involved in Two pyramid schemes.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
So I just watched the episode (well, maybe an hour ago) where Michael takes the women to the mall and at the end he goes over what he wished for all of them....and I never realized it until now, but they came true.

For Jan to get over him (eventually she does)
For Phyllis....a tv....that one i dunno know about. Do they ever mention her getting a tv :rofl:
Pam to gain courage - she does the next episode at beach day
Angela a heart - and by the end of the show she has one
Kelly a brain - she joins the executive minority program so she didnt get smarter but she pretends she does

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i didnt know angela was married to toby's real life brother.

:tmyk:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom