TV The Office

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Didnt have much going on this weekend (as evident by this thread) so decided to start The Office over again. I forgot how awesome the early seasons are. Wrapping up S2 right now.

I didnt really watch the later seasons much, with the exception of the finale. So kind of excited to go through the entire show, start to finish.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've done this twice now, that show was just absolutely amazing. About 3 weeks ago I started to re-watch Parks and Rec again, which IMO is another amazing show.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Parks and Rec was awesome. It took me two tries to get into the first couple episodes, but then I was hooked. I dont think I watched the final season tho. It had lost its luster by then. Kind of like Office did.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
So many classic scenes :rofl:

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've seen through like season 4 or 5. Cant remember. It was good. Then it lost steam.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Forgot how hot Jan was.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Jan mmmmmmmmm. Super sexy woman.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Michael and Oscar kissing, fuck :rofl:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I re-watched the whole series last year. I need to watch Parks, people have said it rivals or exceeds the laughs of the Office.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I think it takes a bit longer to do so, but it's pretty amazing.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
my favorites are the fire drill and angela's hidden cats, and the cpr dummy scene. they are each a couple minutes and just fucking amazing

Turtle

Reaction score
my favorites are the fire drill and angela's hidden cats, and the cpr dummy scene. they are each a couple minutes and just fucking amazing

That was the one where Mike put the wallet in Stanley's mouth?

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
hmm i don't remember that part. i just remember the above being like 2 minutes each and it would be hard to find 2 minutes of tv gold that were as funny as them.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
This scene still makes me feel a certain kind of way.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Jesus christ. I had no idea Creed was actually Creed from The Grass Roots. How did I never know this? :rofl:

Was looking up the song he was singing at the christmas party (A Benihana Christmas) and it ended up being his own song, mind blown.

Guitarist Creed Bratton played a character also named Creed Bratton, a fictional version of himself, in the US version of the television show The Office. In a scene that never aired from the episode "Booze Cruise", Bratton's boss, Michael, borrowed the guitar from a cruise ship's band and poorly plays a version of "Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple. Bratton then takes the guitar from Michael and proceeds to surprise the rest of the passengers with his excellent playing. The scene then cuts to a confessional, where Bratton talks of his time with the Grass Roots, complete with pictures of the actual band and references to actual tours. In another deleted scene from the episode "Product Recall", a fictional Scranton Times writer notices Bratton was a member of the Grass Roots. He also sang one of his own songs titled "Spinnin' N Reelin'" in the episode "A Benihana Christmas". In the series finale, it is revealed in the actual episode that Creed was a member of the Grass Roots. Creed performs his own song "All the Faces" to close out the episode.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
The guys are having a little shindig of their own in the warehouse. From 2:30 to 3:15. It is the only time that Bob was available. Sort of a guy's night out. A G-N-O if you will. A Gah-No. Actually, it's more of a guy's afternoon in. A G-A-I. A gay. Not- not- it's uh, not gay, it's just a, it's a bridal shower for guys. A guy shower. An hour long shower with guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom