TV The Office

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
i know where you live.

You used to. I have since relocated closer to you, near your window to watch you as you sleep.

Overly_attached_GF.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
comedy central marathons pull me in no matter what... even though i could just netflix all this shit without commercials.

I never watched this when they first aired. But seem to catch it on Comedy Central as well. I should just watch all the seasons as on Comedy Cental I seem to see the same episodes.

I was reading something online that was talking about how there were things that pointed to Tody being the killer you would hear about on the show every so often. So I would like to visit that too. haha

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
comedy central marathons pull me in no matter what... even though i could just netflix all this shit without commercials.

I never watched this when they first aired. But seem to catch it on Comedy Central as well. I should just watch all the seasons as on Comedy Cental I seem to see the same episodes.

I was reading something online that was talking about how there were things that pointed to Tody being the killer you would hear about on the show every so often. So I would like to visit that too. haha

All of the office christmas episodes in a row on comedy central?

DONT MIND IF I DO

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ya know what always bugged me? The Christmas episode from season 7. I'm pretty sure it's the only episode to have a soundtrack... When Jada is handing out candy, there is a Christmas song playing... And it can't be from the "band" cause it's just one dude.. And i don't think it's from speakers because it seems to follow her around.

I mean it doesn't ruin anything but it's out of place for the show.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I watch it every night before bed and typically on Mondays when Comedy Central has it on basically all evening....in all honesty, I've probably only watched it the entire way through 5 or 6 times because after s7, there are so many meh episodes and I jump around. HOWEVER, s1-s7.....Ive probably watched those through to completion...at least 20-30 times by now. Likely more.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And ya know...I think a lot of what bugs me about the seasons post Michael...are Jim and Pam. They no longer become interesting characters and the show switches the focus on them SO much that its just not fun. There are still great eps in the later season but i find myself skipping ahead a lot.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Interesting, I think the only thing I noticed was the paper Kevin had about not eating the yellow snow whilst watching the show. Everything else, nope :rofl:

I have personally finished the series the same way as [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION], 1-7 probably at least 15 times and the whole thing through 3.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So I just watched the episode (well, maybe an hour ago) where Michael takes the women to the mall and at the end he goes over what he wished for all of them....and I never realized it until now, but they came true.

For Jan to get over him (eventually she does)
For Phyllis....a tv....that one i dunno know about. Do they ever mention her getting a tv :rofl:
Pam to gain courage - she does the next episode at beach day
Angela a heart - and by the end of the show she has one
Kelly a brain - she joins the executive minority program so she didnt get smarter but she pretends she does

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info