The NBA G.O.A.T. Battlegrounds

The NBA Greatest of all Time is?

• Total voters

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
But Wilt claims he laid the pipe to 20k women. Lol.

At 7'1", Wilt Chamberlain may have been the most dominating and amazing basketball player of all time. In his legendary career, Chamberlain scored 31,419 points, including the unbelievable time he actually scored 100 points in one game. He holds dozens of unbreakable basketball records.

In addition to his accomplishments on the court, Chamberlain also authored four books. None of the others created nearly the stir and controversy as his 1991 book, A View From Above. In it, the basketball great claimed to have slept with 20,000 different women during his life.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Arnold is 6'2".

bUFV2gN.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: EmersonHart13

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
Stared down Jordan on a FB dunk....

It's only entertaining anymore because of the pleas and faces he makes. He's so good but still for some reason insists on acting like a baby.

Nah I didnā€™t mean it that way, that vid just shows his cockiness, staring down Jordan trying to show off.

Iā€™ve hated Lebron since day one for taking 23, forming super teams to chase titles, being a crybaby etc. I guess what I meant to stay is itā€™s a lot more fun to watch him drive it to the net than it is to watch someone like steph curry shoot from the 3 point line.

Dislike him as a person, respect him as a player. And I agree with the OP that he will likely take the all time points scoring record. He seems like the kinda guy that would play until heā€™s 45 just the prove a point.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So, pretty sure everybody rage quit the NBA. I might be to only person on TCG watching NBA. With Lebronā€™s 4th title last night, he is one step closer to being the GOAT. If you really likes hoops and have not been watching, you are missing out.
I watched and again, nowhere near being the GOAT. Game 5, Jordan or Kobe take the game winning shot 100 out of 100 times, Lequeen passes the ball...smfh. No fucking way that series should have gone 6 games after Dragic and Bam were hurt in game 1. Lakers should have swept or won in 5 games. You let Jimmy Butler single handedly win 2 fucking games. Another thing, Lakers arent even in the Championship if not for Covid. They got what, a 3 month break during the season? I will agree Lequeen takes very good care of his body, but if not for those 3 months off, he isnt the same player come playoff time. AD should have been the MVP imo, I get Lequeen had a couple triple doubles, but fuck he should have averaged a TD after those 2 were hurt. He still doesnt and wont ever have that killer instinct Jordan and Kobe had.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
NBA has just become lame as fuck! What is Lebron's finals record now...4-6? How many teams has he been on now to find some stars to win him a championship on? Davis is probably his best partner yet....

Don't think its rage quitting....its just lame. I'm rewatching the Last Dance right now....and it amplifies how lame the NBA has become....

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Nope, still watching and still entertained how anyone can think Lebron will pass Jordan, as multiple analysts have said before, he can't even if he continues to play

I'll save you the metrics since you'll just counter with something equally important to your train of thought

Lebron is on year what? 17? Jordan did 13 in Chicago during his prime *insert what if he didn't retire for 2 years at his peak here*... and has more "important" hardware over that span

Yea let me know how hes gonna pass him as the GOAT :rofl:

Reactions: SHARKBITEATTACK

Thread Info