The NBA G.O.A.T. Battlegrounds

The NBA Greatest of all Time is?

• Total voters

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Versus the defense back in Jordans days.... Those guys were brutal to each other.. :bowrofl:
This is 100% facts!!! Lequeen in the Bad Boy Pistons and NY Knick bruiser days would not be the player he is today. He would still be great, but not as great as he is today. A flagrant 2 that gets you thrown out of a game today, was a simple technical back then. You guys old enough to have seen Jordan in his prime playing against those 2 teams cant honestly say Lequeen would be the player he is today back then. You wanna flop, Charles Oakley with closeline your ass next time up the floor. Dennis Rodman, John Starks and Reggie Miller I 100% believe could get in Lequeens head and fuck up his whole game.
Wait, did he actually say that in an interview or something ?!?!? :bowrofl:

Go earn that shit if you want it so bad.

Having more finals wins than losses would be a good start. :s00ls:
He absolutely did on the court when he rcvd the MVP trophy

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
This is 100% facts!!! Lequeen in the Bad Boy Pistons and NY Knick bruiser days would not be the player he is today. He would still be great, but not as great as he is today. A flagrant 2 that gets you thrown out of a game today, was a simple technical back then. You guys old enough to have seen Jordan in his prime playing against those 2 teams cant honestly say Lequeen would be the player he is today back then. You wanna flop, Charles Oakley with closeline your ass next time up the floor. Dennis Rodman, John Starks and Reggie Miller I 100% believe could get in Lequeens head and fuck up his whole game.

Bill Laimbeer, Dennis Rodman, and Rick Mahorn would mentally destroy Lebron James. Lebron wouldn't even be able to think about basketball he'd be so afraid of what one of those three was going to do to him if he tried to score.

Further...I think Michael and Scottie would be in his head like crazy too. Scottie would swarm him on defense and piss Lebron off. Michael would trash talk him until he broke. Remember when Lebron was crying that Noah's trash talk was "too disrespectful" in 2015....and then it came out the word that triggered Lebron was Noah calling him a "bitch?" Lebron is as soft as they come....

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Are you calling the clear videos posted above fake news? Are the videos edited somehow?
giphy.gif

just like fox, cnn, or msnbc uses a snipet of the quote/truth to push their agenda. You donā€™t watch NBA and because you see some flops in a vid, then NBA is bad?? Really?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
You are saying he will have lots of records, but now you are saying they are yet to be seen... wat... I'm not sure I follow here dude

You seem to follow the NBA closely and know the game, so what records will Lebron hypothetically have that will put him in the GOAT debate? I'm not asking you to tell me how a nuclear bomb is made, I'm asking you what records you claim he will have based on what he has now and assuming he will play for a few more years at a decently high level...
Lebron is already #1 on playoff points and #3 career points. You act like he is some bum off the streets?! Once he retires and the numbers fall into place he will be in the conversation of the GOAT.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bill Laimbeer, Dennis Rodman, and Rick Mahorn would mentally destroy Lebron James. Lebron wouldn't even be able to think about basketball he'd be so afraid of what one of those three was going to do to him if he tried to score.

Further...I think Michael and Scottie would be in his head like crazy too. Scottie would swarm him on defense and piss Lebron off. Michael would trash talk him until he broke. Remember when Lebron was crying that Noah's trash talk was "too disrespectful" in 2015....and then it came out the word that triggered Lebron was Noah calling him a "bitch?" Lebron is as soft as they come....

Is that when Noah went off on Cleveland. "Cleveland, do you ever hear about people going on vacation to Cleveland?, The place is trash lol"
I loved Noah's heart, too bad injuries took his career away too soon. Well deserved the year he won Defensive Player of the Year.
He hated Lequeen then and he still hates him now

• Love
Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
giphy.gif

just like fox, cnn, or msnbc uses a snipet of the quote/truth to push their agenda. You donā€™t watch NBA and because you see some flops in a vid, then NBA is bad?? Really?
I'm not following how the videos are fake?? Can you elaborate how the videos are fake?

I watched the NBA religiously my entire life until a few years ago, and over the last ~7 or 8 years of my watching it became a flop fest. Are you saying it is no longer a flop fest, and somehow only a select few flops from the last few years happened in the Finals last week and are now being spread as fake news?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Is that when Noah went off on Cleveland. "Cleveland, do you ever hear about people going on vacation to Cleveland?, The place is trash lol"
I loved Noah's heart, too bad injuries took his career away too soon. Well deserved the year he won Defensive Player of the Year.
He hated Lequeen then and he still hates him now
LOL that was great too! The Noah trash talk in the game actually happened a few years after he said Cleveland is trash. Noah called Lebron a bitch during a game....and Lebron in the post game interview said something like "Noah is too disrespectful in his trash talk. I'm a father, and should not be talked to like that."

I wish I could find the damn YouTube video of it!

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I'm not following how the videos are fake?? Can you elaborate how the videos are fake?

I watched the NBA religiously my entire life until a few years ago, and over the last ~7 or 8 years of my watching it became a flop fest. Are you saying it is no longer a flop fest, and somehow only a select few flops from the last few years happened in the Finals last week and are now being spread as fake news?
Vids are not fake. You are using them like fake news does...

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
You would do the same if u were on shit team while others are stacking 3-4 hall of famers
You might be right, but this is where I think the NBA has become lame. Its just not fun for me anymore when a handful of stars just team up every couple years and win a championship or two.

I enjoyed the league when people took pride in building teams, and absolutely hated their opponents.

Reactions: ragingclue

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Lebron is already #1 on playoff points and #3 career points. You act like he is some bum off the streets?! Once he retires and the numbers fall into place he will be in the conversation of the GOAT.
Being the GOAT is more that stats and rings bro. Remember Lequeen didnt go to college, straight to the NBA. So obviously being a great player, staying healthy in todays game, his numbers are going to be up there. Does Lequeen make the players around him better, ABSOLUTLEY NOT!! He runs away when the going gets tough. Would Pippen be the player he was without Jordan next to him all those years, nope. Would have been very good but not in the HOF. Same can be said with all the core players on Jordans championship teams. He demanded they be better and they were. Again and has been said often, Jordan never lost a finals and never seen a game 7, why.....#COLDBLOODEDKILLER. Think of how many HOF players didnt win a championship because of Jordan? There is a new advanced metric stat out that I heard this week on sportscenter. I'll search and find it, but it had Jordan so far ahead of Lequeen thats not even close to who the GOAT is.

Who remembers when the bum went to Miami. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6. Fucking bum struggled to win 2 with Wade and Bosch
LMMFAO

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Exactly what we discussed during lunch. If that's Michael or Kobe there, Butler doesnt have those games, no fucking way.

You are kidding right ? You guys make it seem like Jordan shut everyone down. Pippen was a much better defender than Jordan. Kobe got beat and swept in the playoffs many times. I donā€™t ever ganes you guys watched back in the day.

Reactions: Aircal

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

Lol
giphy.gif

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Being the GOAT is more that stats and rings bro. Remember Lequeen didnt go to college, straight to the NBA. So obviously being a great player, staying healthy in todays game, his numbers are going to be up there. Does Lequeen make the players around him better, ABSOLUTLEY NOT!! He runs away when the going gets tough. Would Pippen be the player he was without Jordan next to him all those years, nope. Would have been very good but not in the HOF. Same can be said with all the core players on Jordans championship teams. He demanded they be better and they were. Again and has been said often, Jordan never lost a finals and never seen a game 7, why.....#COLDBLOODEDKILLER. Think of how many HOF players didnt win a championship because of Jordan? There is a new advanced metric stat out that I heard this week on sportscenter. I'll search and find it, but it had Jordan so far ahead of Lequeen thats not even close to who the GOAT is.

Who remembers when the bum went to Miami. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6. Fucking bum struggled to win 2 with Wade and Bosch
LMMFAO

You are still mad he shut down the great chicago teams with drose, Noah and butler every year? Or are u mad he didnā€™t sign with chicago?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You are kidding right ? You guys make it seem like Jordan shut everyone down. Pippen was a much better defender than Jordan. Kobe got beat and swept in the playoffs many times. I donā€™t ever ganes you guys watched back in the day.
9 time all defensive 1st team and defensive player of the year. Who ever owned Jordan in a series?

Reactions: FESTER665

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

LMMFAO
Jordan is still my GOAT. It is my opinion that Lebron will become the GOAT when he retires.

Thread Info