• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

So what do you think?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Your slicks and skinnies really helped you get high 12s. Just my opinion, but when I see a car with slicks and skinnies running 13s I think to myself, RICER! People always bitch at import owners for putting wings on their car because FWD doesn't require much downforce on the rear wheels. Same thing can be said for a car that has slicks and skinnies running 13s! Slicks and skinnies aren't produced for looks, so driving around with them on because you think they look cool is just plain stupid, they are made for pure performance at the drag strip, and when you run 13s at the drag strip, you look like a fool.

oh lord you would have loved to be at byron yest :io:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Not sure. What was your 60' on your best run? It was pretty good wasn't it? You'll have to drop 2-3 tenths on your 60' to get 11.00.

1.88 was my best 60'. There is a lot more in there. I'm putting a line lock in so I can get the tires heated properly, which was a big problem for me this first time out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info