5599E20B-9DBA-4FF5-A739-01E5254F77B6.png

Steve with the solid positive vibes
6A040EB8-8F54-41F7-83A1-81D76F61B37C.png

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Wife and I legit heard a fucking bomb a few nights ago at like 2am because we were both up super late being degens. We have no idea what it was. It wasn't a firework. I know what gunshots and what fireworks sound like. What we heard was neither and definitely either a house exploding or a fucking bomb.
Just the underground cities.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Wife and I legit heard a fucking bomb a few nights ago at like 2am because we were both up super late being degens. We have no idea what it was. It wasn't a firework. I know what gunshots and what fireworks sound like. What we heard was neither and definitely either a house exploding or a fucking bomb.
Tfti

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

I had that Sunday afternoon and chalk it up to tannerite cause I could hear folk shooting all morning.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I used to have notifications on for my Ring when there was some type of alert in my neighborhood or surrounding area. I thought it might be helpful to know when something serious was happening.

Boy was I wrong, literally filled with people warning each other of the stupidest shit Coyotes, people trying to open car doors in the middle of the night, all the shit you see in this thread. Fucking joke, had turn that shit off. Some folks just have nothing going on in their lives and LIVE for this stupid shit.

Maro

TCG Elite Member
Jun 20, 2008
Exactly.

I think I'm going to ignore this thread. As comical as it is, it's legit stressing me because I don't want to believe that there are people in the world that are like this.
They're there, they've always been there. They just have a internet megaphone now.

What you should be more concerned about is that we're all getting dumb enough to amplify their megaphones by sharing their idiocy and getting invested in it.

Thread Info