Official Karen NEXTDOOR/Facebook neighborhood bitchin thread

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I just saw this in my neighborhood Facebook group. No wonder why everyone is quitting the service industry.

Screenshot_20211015-085330.jpg

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I don’t understand that story at all…. Like is she being sarcastic about giving them more business? Was that the correct emoji To use in that situation? Is that even worthy of letting the neighborhood know? Nothing adds up here

giphy.gif

I think she was being sarcastic and saying she isn't going to go there anymore. She continued ranting in the comments.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
So, in the "Fox Chase" neighborhood in St. Charles, someone has a post about slowing down. Not that I am against this in a residential area, one posts a complaint of leadership in the city and that they have none because they don't have the entire force in his neighborhood out with speed traps or something. :LOL:

This is a significant concern. I've brought this issue to a police officer asking for an increased presence in my neighborhood. He said that could happen, but he is one guy, and I guess I will need to talk to police leadership. Don't bother complaining to city hall. The current city council and mayor don't respond. All I'm getting is crickets. Our city desperately needs leadership, and we have none. The speed that cars drove down my street last night was criminal. Last week a relative of mine was hit by a car. She is fine. This happened in another city and state, and everyone was driving appropriately. Imagine the tragic result that come with exceeding the speed limit.

CMNTMXR57

Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
LOL, at the other house... I mean, I do feel sorry for the owner, but that escalated quickly...

Please return the lawn mower you took from the parkway at 305 Arbor Avenue, West Chicago today (Saturday 10/30 at 1:30pm).
My neighbor left his almost new mower unattended on the parkway for a few minutes. Someone (middle aged Caucasian wearing powder blue shorts) driving a black minivan might have mistaken this item near the curb as a give-away.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
People are still talking about the planes in Hanover Park. My brother in law and sister in law were over this past weekend and commented how the planes are quieter at our place than theirs. Granted they live closer to O’Hare but still.

People gotta bitch I guess.

7647F673-68F9-436E-8E7C-BC1F16F0E1CC.png

CMNTMXR57

Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Just a couple blocks away. I do feel bad for him. I know I've been working in the garage over there, where I pull my plow out, and I had one of the junkers come through eyeballing it. It would've almost been comical to see him try to lift it in to his truck. :D

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So, in the "Fox Chase" neighborhood in St. Charles, someone has a post about slowing down. Not that I am against this in a residential area, one posts a complaint of leadership in the city and that they have none because they don't have the entire force in his neighborhood out with speed traps or something. :LOL:
Look what just showed up in my inbox ???
1635872387018.png

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
The next door app in my area is littered with Karen’s posting ring door pics of every fucking animal it picks up to warn people about it…. Everything foxes, squirels, possums, raccoons like they are planning a hone invasion. Lol

We pretty much have the same. My thing lately is to just say it’s a raccoon no matter how blatantly obvious it’s not. House cat? Raccoon. Dog? Raccoon. Coyote? Raccoon. Tortoise? Raccoon. Raccoon? Raccoon.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
My emails from Nextdoor is blowing up on people complaining on Halloween about teenagers stealing all the candy in the bowls. What else do u expect it’s teenagers.

THE FUCKING CANDY BOWLS ?

I saw no less than 30 posts about people’s candy bowls being stolen. I have a BS Facebook account I use for marketplace sometimes. I was considering taking generic pictures of bowls based on descriptions or images posted and making an ad for bowls for sale.

Like make a kinda fishy but kinda legit ad “moving sale, everything must go”. Only kitchen bowls left”

Thread Info