Screenshot_20211202-194825_Facebook.jpeg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Finally some good shit and not Karen's bitching about coyotes and cold pizza

View attachment 106585
Reminds me of when a lot of cows got loose from a local farm and all the cows were roaming my subdivision. It actually made the news. Then about two months ago (maybe less), a couple zebras were strolling off the road by my subdivision.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Big wind storm just ripped through the entire midwest. Fucking karen wants a small tree off her fence today and expects people to contact her with quotes. :rofl:

Im sure there are trees down over powerlines, homes, and cars. Hell I want to guess alot of the tree crews are south cleaning up tornado damage. Yes im sure someone will get over there right away.

Screenshot_20211216-072104_Facebook.jpg

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
There's a Nextdoor post that's been pretty entertaining to read. A lady who is getting big rutts in her yard due to their neighbor across the street not knowing how to back out of the driveway is looking for solutions. "Big Rocks" at the edge of the yard didn't stop them, but of course they didn't. They're only slightly larger than softballs.
1639668653788.png

Comments range from sue the neighbor for damages to digging a spike pit next to the road and everything in between. :ROFLMAO: It would be a lot less funny if I thought that everybody was joking. Some are dead-ass suggesting that she sharpens and drives some rebar into her yard. A few suggested spreading nails. A couple people sent prayers for her family.

Not once in the 67 comments did anybody suggest just talking to the neighbor. What a world we live in.

Thread Info