Official Karen NEXTDOOR/Facebook neighborhood bitchin thread

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Our candy got stolen off the porch by a chick in a car. Drove by, stopped at the stop sign, backed up 3 houses, got out and jacked our candy then sped off with kids all over the place. Lady a few blocks over caught her on her camera without a mask on. We left it out last year and it was fine. This year I was asleep and my wife was busy with the baby so didn’t want to deal with the trick or treaters.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I must have made it cause we took our youngest trick or treating and left a bowl of candy out. I came home and the bowl was still there and still a couple pieces of candy. I even filled it back up before showering and going to bed and my wife brought it in when she got home.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
THE FUCKING CANDY BOWLS ?

I saw no less than 30 posts about people’s candy bowls being stolen. I have a BS Facebook account I use for marketplace sometimes. I was considering taking generic pictures of bowls based on descriptions or images posted and making an ad for bowls for sale.

Like make a kinda fishy but kinda legit ad “moving sale, everything must go”. Only kitchen bowls left”

There was a pretty good one posted on the local FB group. Wonder where the kids learned it lol

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Our candy got stolen off the porch by a chick in a car. Drove by, stopped at the stop sign, backed up 3 houses, got out and jacked our candy then sped off with kids all over the place. Lady a few blocks over caught her on her camera without a mask on. We left it out last year and it was fine. This year I was asleep and my wife was busy with the baby so didn’t want to deal with the trick or treaters.
My wife and I always leave out a bowl of candy since we leave to my in-laws neighborhood. Every year, we'll come back home and the bowl is still half full. This year, we left out 4 bowls (2 of candy, 1 of hostess and twinkies, and 1 of bags of pretzels plus the box with the remaining bags). We come home at about 5:30 and all the bowls of treats are gone and neatly stacked. Lol. I have no doubt somebody grabbed everything, but at least they neatly stacked the bowls.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
People are still talking about the planes in Hanover Park. My brother in law and sister in law were over this past weekend and commented how the planes are quieter at our place than theirs. Granted they live closer to O’Hare but still.

People gotta bitch I guess.

:bowrofl: sooo dumb. They did change to east-west runways, in Schaumburg and probably similar to Hanover Park, you will see approaching east-west runway traffic, majority are at 3k-4k altitude and approaching while throttling down, its quieter than take off. I'm also right by Schaumburg airport, which I think is nosier with all the traffic choppers and small planes buzzing around.

I've lived in the NW suburbs 35 years, my childhood home in Mt. Prospect was in a direct flight path, every 90 seconds they'd rock the house. It's something you just get used to.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
(y)(y)

FUCK THAT!!!
I literally hate most of my neighbors. I come up the block in my 71 or any of my cars with sounds. Windows are fucking shaking while I'm coming down the block. Park in my driveway to get out and open my gates, I do not turn it down. My guys come over, I dont discourage them from doing the same.

Have had the cops called on me in the middle of the afternoon multiple times, while fine tuning my sounds or installing other peoples sound's in my yard or garage. I simply tell the cops, when you guys come at 10pm every fucking Saturday and tell me to turn it down, I do. But your not going to tell me that at 2pm. If the neighbors dont like it, tell them to go walk around the mall or better yet, move. Cop will try and reason with me, I'll ask if I'm breaking the law and he replies no. I tell them very nicely, have a good day officer, I'll more than likely see you back here at 10pm.

Had someone rattling my fucking windows for 30 minutes, went out to see wtf was going on they weren't even in the car. Fucker was lucky I didn't spray paint a light bulb black with a couple alligator clips soldered to it and hook it to his starter motor in the middle of the night. Its the bass that fucking busts my balls, and it's people that have parties until 2AM on Sundays that you can hear from a block away. #jolietproblems.

I had a lady walk her dog right past my house and the dog stopped to do its business. She let him dump and looked around to see if anyone saw. I was sitting on my couch with my daughter and staring right at her. She started to walk away and then turned and locked eyes with me after about 2 steps. She knew she was caught. Started walking away again and I grabbed my daughter and stood up. She stopped again, turned around and put on her glove and started picking the shit up.

I almost had to make a post on next door with camera footage from my doorbell. :rofl:

We live at the end of a dead end street. Fuck the dogs, my wife has had no less than 2 people get out of their car while she was watching and use the bathroom. Yeah we have a neighbor that lets their kickme dog loose and it comes over and shits in our yard. I've hit it with a water gun a few times because it wanted to find out what's what.

• Haha
Reactions: Jon01 and Shawn1112

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Posted this in the covid thread but it's too good not to share. I think this is in the right order. Best comment goes to Mort at the end.
Screensho(6).jpeg
Screensho(5).jpeg
Screensho(4).jpeg
Screensho(3).jpeg
Screensho(2).jpeg
Screensho(1).jpeg
Screensho.jpeg

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
:bowrofl: sooo dumb. They did change to east-west runways, in Schaumburg and probably similar to Hanover Park, you will see approaching east-west runway traffic, majority are at 3k-4k altitude and approaching while throttling down, its quieter than take off. I'm also right by Schaumburg airport, which I think is nosier with all the traffic choppers and small planes buzzing around.

I've lived in the NW suburbs 35 years, my childhood home in Mt. Prospect was in a direct flight path, every 90 seconds they'd rock the house. It's something you just get used to.

you totally do get used to it. I lived in Hanover park and Schaumburg until I moved to Mchenry in July. Now when I go back and visit my parents In Schaumburg I notice all the air traffic overhead.

Reactions: radioguy6

Thread Info