Official Karen NEXTDOOR/Facebook neighborhood bitchin thread

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I always got the occasional one but this year is nuts, like I can see them on my security cam.

and there’s a neighbor on the neighborhood Facebook page posting articles that she saw saying mushrooms in yards kill dogs. So now I gotta pretend like I give a shit and pick them….. because she can’t keep her dog from eating out of other peoples yards. When I had a dog it was pretty damn easy to not let her roam wild in peoples yards.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I’ve read that they grow wherever there’s an abundance of organic matter (carbon) in the soil. That neighborhood fb page sounds about as terrible as the Nextdoor app I’m on.

we used to have a next door and it was a shitshow.

and yea, I think like 5 years before I moved in there was a tree in my front yard that was removed. I’d imagine the shrooms are eating the roots

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The most recent drama on our neighborhood page was a local school using “ROUND UP” along their fence line and how all the neighborhood dogs were going to get cancer.

plz
giphy.gif

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
This is why sometimes its just easier to stick your head in the sand or just ignore crap like this.

I honestly had to make a plan and wait just to spray my weed and crabgrass killer more so for my kid's sake rather than someone elses dog. Fun fact, dont want me to spray stuff on MY grass, you can come pick all the weeds and crabgrass. I wont stop you.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
honestly this is why i refuse to be on any neighborhood bullshit like that.

you have an issue with something im doing come talk to me, im outside a lot.

k thanks.

Seriously, when Im home, my garage door is open half the time cause Im either in it, about to be in it, or out for a walk and will be returning.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was just now thinking, you probably should be careful with what you spray in your grass. Id hate for someone here to just be maintaining their lawn, and all of a sudden there is #JUSTICE FOR THOR THE PODDLE signs all over your neighborhood and trending on Twitter all because you washed your car or something.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Last time I was on, there was a BARB making a long winded post about how she’s leaving because people post too many garage sales, and she didn’t sign up to be notified about garage sales. Trolls were lighting her up.

Man, I actually cant wait to start garage sale surfing. I have somewhere to put crap now! LOL. That and I might just have one myself once we get through our shit.

Reactions: Mr_Roboto

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I forgot about this in the Ring app. There were fireworks for the Bartlett HS homecoming as I was trying to goto sleep. They really didn’t bug me. My phone dinging repeatedly was more annoying. The suburbanites were going crazy and I was feeling a little snarky since I couldn’t goto sleep.

7B86810D-CD97-4E8E-A798-DAF10F287F73.png

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Megan is on there solely for the garage sales but I’m pretty sure she deleted it for exactly the reasons this thread is about.

Bunch of uppity lower/middle middle class women with nothing better to do, like watching their kids or making sure their dog doesn’t run into the street or eat mushrooms (lol), than to post on yet ANOTHER data vacuum.

The internet was a fucking mistake.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
View attachment 102234

Yesterdays big complaint was that the strip mall thats getting torn down wasnt being done by union workers....

Theyre out there with a big inflatable rat. :bowrofl:
They have been out there several times picketing and with the rat. My guy's woman has a salon right over there

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Was that on Irving? Or are they tearing down part of the strip mall on Barrington?

On Bartlett Road, between Streamwood BLVD and Schaumburg Road.

The union guy says "they dont even have safety cones out!"

Oh shit, stop construction, theres no safety cones.... :bowrofl:

Im all for unions, if you want to be in a union go ahead, but quit crying about every job you dont win the bid on because you were twice the price.

Thread Info