***Official Fantasy Football League 2020 Rona Edition***

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Latest Covid News

• Broncos/Patriots - Moving to Monday, October 12th. The game will remain in Week 5.
  • Bills/Titans - Moving to Tuesday, October 13th. The game will remain in Week 5.
  • Chiefs/Bills - Moving to Sunday, October 18th. The game will remain in Week 6.
I wondered how the league was going to handle the fact the Bills/Chiefs were supposed to play on Thursday. Wonder what the Thursday game will be?

EDIT: Yahoo is saying no Thursday night game next week.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Thanks for the offer but Fitz, Goff, Minshew, Carr are all available for nothing. Plus I have Herbert who looks really good so far.

I am loaded at RB if anyone wants to make me an offer. Buy low now on Le'Veon before he gets picked up by the Bears/Chiefs/Steelers? Buy high on Henderson before the Rams realize he should be starting every week? He's RB 14 right now even with sharing time. I might package both of them for the right top 10 player. Maybe throw in Emmanuel Sanders if the player is top 5?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks for the offer but Fitz, Goff, Minshew, Carr are all available for nothing. Plus I have Herbert who looks really good so far.

I am loaded at RB if anyone wants to make me an offer. Buy low now on Le'Veon before he gets picked up by the Bears/Chiefs/Steelers? Buy high on Henderson before the Rams realize he should be starting every week? I might package both of them for the right top 10 player.
Good luck with those guys :rofl:

Reactions: Fish

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Wait 3 weeks and then comment on the trade bait players. Imagine Bell on K.C as the goal line back. Henderson as workhorse for the best running team and Sanders continuing his 10 points per week (which should have been 16 this week if he hadn't been 6 inches short of the goal line). That's their ceilings and their floors aren't bad either (once Bell is signed).

I'm just tossing them out there. Bell is a high risk/high reward but the others have been producing already. Besides them, I have the 6, 7 and 11 ranked RBs now otherwise I wouldn't think about offering them to you vultures. ?

As far as your QBs, I imagine you're looking to trade Rodgers who is only a couple points ahead of some of the free agent QBs. Mahomes is around 35 up on them which is better but I bet you want to keep him.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
It would be epic. Depending on where he goes, it might be a good deal for someone, too. Like I said, HIGH risk/high reward.

It's safer to wait until Bell is on a team but the price may go up substantially depending on where he ends up. Gase destroys players' value while they play for him. Look at all the former Gase players who have rebounded into being top performers. It's a long list. What was Bell before Gase got a hold of him? RB1, wasn't he?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
LOL Now I really hope Bell turns into a top 10 RB so I can bring it up later.

Like I said, Henderson is RB14 in a timeshare. Akers and Brown haven't shown they are close to his level of play. Akers and Brown have both been hurt already, too. IF Henderson gets the workload on the Rams, there's no chance I'm trading him. He could win the league.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info