***Official Fantasy Football League 2020 Rona Edition***

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Josh is still a tough topic for me. I remember his first couple years when he was unbelievably good. Drugs are bad when you are a world class athlete.

What am I supposed to do with trade talk? Talk about how bad my players are? I use trade value charts from the various sites when actually making trades. I try to get the numbers close and help both teams. EVERYONE overvalues their own players so the charts help out.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Bears are actually the team where Bell makes a lot of sense. They signed Lamar Miller but he's a between the tackles runner. Bell is a pass catcher. He might do a good job in the Cohen role. Definitely would not help Montgomery's numbers. Montgomery would become a between the 20s, two down guy.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bears are actually the team where Bell makes a lot of sense. They signed Lamar Miller but he's a between the tackles runner. Bell is a pass catcher. He might do a good job in the Cohen role. Definitely would not help Montgomery's numbers. Montgomery would become a between the 20s, two down guy.
Oh I know, believe me I know.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Are you seriously trying to oversell and trade a RB that isn't even on a team right now? Is that actually what is happening in this thread?
That didn't take long. Le'Veon Bell signs with... the Chiefs! You guys can take him off my trade list. Andy Reid gets the most from his RBs. CEH is going to take a big production hit as soon as Bell gets acclimated. Bell can play as early as week 7.

If Bell still has talent left in the tank when playing for a great coach (compared to player killer Gase), he could turn into the RB1 for the K.C. Chiefs. At worst, he should be the passing/goal line back since CEH has had trouble getting in the endzone. I think we will see a committee like Cleveland has with Chubb and Hunt.

My arm is hurting from patting myself on the back so hard. :D

Just remember, I offered him to you guys as a buy low.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
That's an interesting trade question. Who would I rather have? Kamara or Bell, Henderson and Mixon? Kamara is the top player but Bell, Henderson and Mixon could all end up going crazy on their teams. Mixon won leagues last year. Henderson is the best back on the Rams. Bell, who knows?

I'm set this week but I'll need a WR next week. Offers?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
3rd highest score in the league this week and I lose. If moron Dalton had thrown to wide open TE Schultz for a TD or two, it could have been a win. Andy Dalton sucks and Dallas is done.

Disappointing week but congrats to Tight Lines. Henry being the player of the week carried him to the victory. I saw the last TD and thought Tannehill had scored. Nope. Henry was in the wildcat. That was the difference.

I'm happy with my new QB choices after losing Dak but losing him is going to make this year tough to win.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info