***Official Fantasy Football League 2020 Rona Edition***

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bears new CB is good but an O lineman would have been a better choice.
Jaylon Johnson is the real deal and if you recall, I called it they would draft him. I'd take him over an O-Lineman every day of the week. Him, Fuller and Jackson has the Bears secondary set for the next 5yrs. Bears could have paid an O-lineman in free agency, there were a few good ones out there. Instead they give $30 mil guaranteed to Quinn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I like the fun of the competition with people I get to know better each year. $30 isn't going to make or break me. Definitely sucks to lose but it's great when a season comes together for the win.

I didn't need Kenny Golladay to get hurt with zero points this week. Next week is my bad bye week. I hope he's OK.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
20201102_150933.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOU GUYS WILL SEE!! HE'S GUNNA BE A BEAST!!

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112 and Fish

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was getting worried with 0 targets for Gronk in the first half but Gronkzilla comes through in the 3rd. GOATzilla to Gronkzilla FTW (from the MNF intro).

Everyone was talking about how Fant was going to light up this year but his scoring doesn't match what the "experts" are saying. Lots of targets but a horseshit QB and offense. Brady gets more points with Gronk with half the targets.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info