***Official Fantasy Football League 2020 Rona Edition***

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
There's a lot of parity in the league. Way more than our 12 team. Should be a fun season.

Noah Fant is going to have a tough match up this week but I didn't want to let you player stealers get him. Lock was using him as his safety outlet and, if his deep pass to Fant late in the game had been on target, Fant would have been close to 20 points. So much upside with a not great QB who likes to dump the ball off to his TE.

I haven't played in a 10 team league in a long time. Trying to figure out how it works.

Jeff, are we still having 6 playoff spots?
Probably should go down to 4. Forgot about that.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Thursday night shootout. How often does that happen? Because Thursday night games are often duds, I struggled over playing Hunt or waiting until Sunday to play Snell or Moss. Saw that Conner was practicing in full just before the Thursday night game so that made the choice easy.

The only disappointment was Cincy using Bernard on the run in the Green Zone. IMO, Mixon would have gotten in for the score. Would have bumped Mixon's game up from meh to good.

This game showed both Chubb and Hunt are usable fantasy options provided Cleveland is ahead.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not opposed to a 6 team playoff if the guys want it. With the usual bye. That format has worked well for us with the 12 team league. Either way is fine with me, Jeff. What do you other guys think?
I'm fine with it too. Just seemed a little odd that 60% of the teams make the playoffs. Idk. Let's do it this way, if enough people complain, I'll change it. If no one cares I'll leave it.

Reactions: Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
What do you guys think about Davonta Freeman? I thought about picking him up but took the Rams Henderson instead. I'd much rather have the potential RB1 from the Rams than from the Giants who can't score to save their lives. Yahoo has Freeman getting 10-12 points a game. What are they smoking? He's going to be in a committee and has not been the same since Atlanta released him after his multiple injuries. The Giants O line sucks. It took a talent like Saquon to get any yards with them blocking for him. Am I wrong or is Yahoo full of moron prognosticators?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
What do you guys think about Davonta Freeman? I thought about picking him up but took the Rams Henderson instead. I'd much rather have the potential RB1 from the Rams than from the Giants who can't score to save their lives. Yahoo has Freeman getting 10-12 points a game. What are they smoking? He's going to be in a committee and has not been the same since Atlanta released him after his multiple injuries. The Giants O line sucks. It took a talent like Saquon to get any yards with them blocking for him. Am I wrong or is Yahoo full of moron prognosticators?
Hoping your wrong, but only costed me my back up TE that nobody wants anyway

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Nice week Shawn! Makes me feel better I couldn't have beaten you with my optimal lineup.

I didn't want to risk Golladay after his 3:00 start and his comments on being less than 100%. He was B.S.ing. Nothing wrong with him. Henderson did great but could I have put him in for Mixon or Jacobs? Turns out it wouldn't have mattered. I had too many guys in bad matchups.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I couldn't get 13 points out of Lamar...muther@#$%&@#.

I didnā€™t even look at the score until you posted this. That is nuts. I was down cause I thought I was going to score 120+ and still lose. Fret not though. Still might have stat corrections so Iā€™d say our game is still up in the air until tomorrow night.

• Wow
Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info