***Official Fantasy Football League 2019***

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
With the 12 waiver, there was no way I'd get the San Fran D which I wanted for the next several games. The only way to get them was to take them on FA on their bye week which left me with no D this week. Technically, I think not playing a slot is OK but I'm 30 up and the worst this D could do is -4. Might as well fill the roster.

Anybody want to trade for the Cincy D? ?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
What kind of D coordinator sees the other team running the ball and passing to the RBs nearly every play with a bad QB on the other team and DOESN'T COVER THE RBs WHEN THEY COME OUT IN PASS ROUTES? OVER AND OVER!

Cincy coordinator should be fired immediately.

I mean, they're really good except they're having a bad night. You want this D on your team.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Anybody want to trade for the Cincy D? ?

Gee, do you mean it? Ill trade you Alvin Kamara straight up.

?

And now Im most likely gonna lose in this league cause Cincy sucks fucking ass. By less than a point. And if I had kept the league, stat corrections would have hit me anyway cause thats my luck.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Is that another sack? At least you don't have to worry about point corrections.

I'd say the Cincy D will be available this week. Don't want to but I may have to drop them.

At least they didn't go negative on me. 2 points. Wooo!

Trubisky is better than both QBs tonight. Sad game for MNF. So many better ones they could have taken.

Last edited:

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
I set up my teams to win on normal weeks. Upset weeks usually kill me. Combine that with a great performance by GTPs and it's my first L.

Today sucked even though I was having fun with Chicago buddies up in Siesta Key. First the Bears lose. Then my FF lead disappears. Then GB wins. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Halfway through Sunday you were looking pretty good - then Amari showed up on a heater.

Reactions: Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Damn! I would have won if I had played my best lineup.

Still, it's good to see Tevin Coleman get 15 points in his return along with more carries than Breida and see the San Fran. D dominate. San Fran. 4-0. Who would have thought? Their running game is special. Gallup also came back strong so I, hopefully, have my WR2 spot set (finally).

Anybody want LeSean McCoy? He had a bad game so you may get him cheaper. Chubb for McCoy and...?

Hey @Jack, McCoy for Gordon? McCoy's RB1 on K.C., Reid loves him, and he gets the goal line work. Ekeler is getting all the passing work with the Chargers. Plus, Reid knows Gordon will be gone next year. Does he want to keep Ekeler happy?

These offers will go away if McCoy rebounds next week against Houston. What a game that should be. 42-40? Neither team has a good D. Who do I play? Coleman or McCoy? I'm definitely playing Dalvin Cook and Ekeler.

Last edited:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Yeah, I can't remember seeing so many high scoring players in one week. I would have been in the 130s if I had trusted the San Fran D and my returning players.

BTW, was that you who laughed at me taking Cook with my first pick? If he plays 16 games he could be right up there with McCaffery.

Last edited:

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I can now say I dont have the worse luck. If I threw up 142 in a STANDARD scoring league, and still lost, Id be salty. Wont lie.

I never really thought my team was particularly spectacular this year...but the last few weeks...they’ve just exploded...putting up 142 should guarantee you a win in a standard league, but yeah :rofl:

Reactions: Tight Lines

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
I never really thought my team was particularly spectacular this year...but the last few weeks...they’ve just exploded...putting up 142 should guarantee you a win in a standard league, but yeah :rofl:
Scoring 142 for my first loss is surprising but I after winning last week when my opponent scored 38 I am not upset as last week should have been a loss. All luck as far as who your playing that week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info