***Official Fantasy Football League 2019***

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
David Njoku concussion. Out for this game and possibly next week.

I lucked out this week with Julio's miracle 54 yd TD at the end of last night's game. Put me 10 up on Jack with him having Njoku to play. I was 21 down before Julio and Ertz saved my week.

Sucky part is my WR2, Gallup, went down with a torn meniscus and is out 2-4 weeks. That makes Coleman, Gallup and Sterling Shepard all injured and on my bench. :cry:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
What fantasy football takes away, fantasy football gives back. Check the NFL news, Jack. Melvin Gordon is joining the team tomorrow. Saquon goes bye bye and Gordon appears. No word yet on how much the Chargers will use Gordon. I'm curious if they will reduce the carries of their top 5 RB. Gordon won't play this week. Want to trade for Saquon?

Last edited:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I am getting decimated in my big money league. Lost Big Ben, lost Barkley, lost my backup RBs (Tevin Coleman, Devin Singletary). Im lucky enough to be 2-2 (we have 3 double headers a season and week 1 was a double header) and still could have been 4-0 if I started the right people. :cautious:

Im banking on Danny Dimes in this league and that one. LOL.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Finally getting my 1st win in our league thanks to Nick Chubb. But in my big money league I lost because of Chubb and NE defense.
I think NE defense got my opponent 22pts. I'm 2-2 in that league and 4-0 in another league
I think weeks like this will become a new norm for Chubb this season, wanna trade? :D

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
My fantasy season in a nutshell

Screenshot_20190930-170905_One%20UI%20Home.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Teege24
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info