***Official Fantasy Football League 2019***

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
You needed to play McLovin' against Miami. I was cheering for you. Damn Packers.

As far as my grade, I was joking. Yahoo recaps are a joke.

I was really hoping to see our records if our schedules were flipped. Before last week I didnt score under 90 IIRC.

*Edit*. I scored 73 in week 2. Every other game was 85+.

If we had each others schedules, I would be 4-2 and you would be 3-3 after our game last week.

Last edited:

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I am not happy right now...plan was to start Marvin Jones in place of Christian Kirk as soon as I heard the official injury report....got busy taking the kids to the pumpkin patch today only to literally remember right at 12:01...pretty much sums up my fantasy luck this season lol

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah, I know. I'm just fucking with you guys.
showing-ass.gif

Reactions: Tight Lines

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Y'know, I was watching a FF show tonight and they were mentioning their 7 spot bench.

Adding an I.R. spot works for everyone. Who wants to drop Kerryon Johnson or Wil Fuller, for example?

The waiver wire is supposed to be strategy not grab any of a dozen good players who are always available. Standard setting is 6 spots, right?

As far as it benefitting me, I have 2 kickers.

Last edited:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I have 2 RBs on my bench. Don't know where you get the 7 from?

At the start of the season, it's smart and strategic to have RBs so, hopefully, 1 or 2 of them succeed. There are always WRs available later in the year. I don't take RBs just to take RBs. You could take them too but it interferes with your draft strategy? Of course, if you guys take RBs, that will push the WRs, TEs, QBs, etc. up in value since they aren't taken at their value position so I'll take them instead. FF 101.

I don't understand why you think an I.R. spot is all about me stashing players? It would benefit the Cam Newton manager (for instance) more than it would help me this year.

Not to mention I am back to the 12th waiver spot so I have little chance of improving my team on waivers. If I was out for myself, I'd be suggesting we have waivers stick each week so, if you don't use your waiver, you keep moving up rather than resetting to 11-12 each week. I haven't suggested that at all (but I'm open to it if anyone likes the idea.) ?

I'm not trying to bitch at you, Jeff. This is all just discussion. You are a good commissioner. We just disagree on some points.

and...
showing-ass.gif

Last edited:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Thoughts on this trade in my big money league. Guys making trade are brothers and always try to pull off a trade like this every year.
Its a PPR league 1pt per reception, and its a keeper league. The way the keeper works is you cant keep anyone drafted in 1st round and cant keep your keeper more than 1 year. If you keep someone drafted in 10th rd you lose your 9th round pick. So the brother who has Mahomes kept him this year as he drafted him in 10th rd last year. So if this trade goes thru his brother gets to keep him for the same value next year. 10 man league and they need 6 votes to get trade approved. I'm voting FUCK NO!

Edit: Our QB scoring isnt standard, its a high scoring custom league.
6pts for TD's bonus points for throwing for 100 yards, 200 yards, 300 yards etc
A Rodgers scored 66pts in this league last week (example of how high scoring it is)

Mahomes, Gordon, New Orleans def
For
Connor, Allen Robinson, New England def

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info