***Official Fantasy Football League 2019***

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
How did everyone do in other leagues? My big money ppr league I got fucked last week with Cook getting injured. Think I lost by 6pts, pretty sure Cook would have gotten me that and then some. I would have lost in the Championship this week anyway, guy that won scored over 200pts and I will end up with 170ish this week. I will finish 3rd and in the money, iirc 3rd is your money back which is cool with me. More spending money for Mexico.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I miss the big CBS league I was in up in Chicago. 12 team, $100 entry and $3 for every waiver move or trade. Prize money was good. Well over a grand for first. Cashed twice including 1 championship in 5 years. I would have won it the other cash, too, but Terry Bradshaw screwed me.

I'm watching the pregame with my lineup set and Bradshaw is talking about how he was just in the locker room and he guarantees Dallas? (I forget which team) was going to kick the other team's butts. I switched players from my bench... and lost. Damn you Terry Bradshaw!

Years later, he did the same thing to Pete on The League. I laughed my ass off when I watched that episode.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info